“Great place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Great place for dinner or happy hour. We meet our friends to enjoy a cocktail and snacks a few times a month. Good prices, wonderful food. Servers always freindly and helpful.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Landry's now owns Claim Jumper. When I heard that upon my arrival, I assumed it would not be as unique as it was 15 years ago when I last visited a Claim Jumper in Brea, CA. No longer is there a salad bar, the unique menu items, and the excellent service. In my opinion, it's a typical casual dinner house with a large menu that is overpriced. The NY Strip Steak I ordered was very good as was the baked potato. The salad was OK and the cheese toast reminded me of Sizzler. For a steak, I would choose almost any casino nearby, Outback, an independent, or any one of a number of national and regional chains. Part of the menu was like Chili's and the rest like a steak house. I expected spectacular and I got average.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The foods have been constantly good and good portion too. Service is good too. Only wish we have one where we live.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

A lot of food for the price...They always seem to stay busy...
The prices are a bi high,but get big portions........

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I used to enjoy this one but the food and service has gone downhill dramatically. The fish and chips had grease dripping from them with little flavor. The French dip had hot peppers on it and was greasy as well. The service would have been great if the waiter did as much work as he said yes ma'am and yes sir. A little more work and a little less talk could have contributed greatly to the service. Very disappointed