“Succulent seafood” 4 of 5 stars
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 645 Restaurants in Henderson
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hong Kong
“Succulent seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

If you can find it, it is worth a visit. Swordfish skewers, juicy and dripping with two free sides, from ten

Visited October 2012

Venice, Florida
“Delicious Maryland Crab!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Lunch was a fun experience with Melinda making our visit enjoyable. The soft shell crab sandwiches were very good and they were very accommodating with side substitutions and sauces. We are from Maryland and it seems that, on a number of occasions, we had to go "out of state" to get Maryland Crab. The local draft beer was perfect with the sandwiches. Even though this restaurant is outside of Las Vegas, we would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012
Playa Coronado, Panama
“So glad we finally tried King's Fish House. Will be back.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Not sure why it took us so long to try King's Fish House. Probably because parking at the District is such a challenge. But we met our friends at 6:00 Friday evening. They'd been to King's before (more than once, I think) and like it. My husband's business partner and his wife drive from the other end of the Las Vegas Valley to eat here; it's their favorite restaurant. I guess I can see why.

Our server Wendy was delightful and funny. She made the experience fun for us.

We were seated on their enclosed patio, at our request, but immediately realized that the space heater was going to be a problem. We asked a manager if he could turn off the one near us. He said he'd have to turn off all four, but "Let's try it and see what happens." He turned off all four space heaters and no one complained; it was just perfect.

I had the Idaho trout almondine (although they spell it differently). It was awesome; not a single bone! My husband raved about his swordfish picatta the entire walk from the District to Green Valley Ranch.

I was delighted to see that they have Byron Pinot Noir on their wine list; and was especially delighted to see the options -- glass, 1/2 bottle carafe and a full bottle.

My friend Mo and I drink two half carafes of the Pinot Noir; my friend Betty had white wine; my husband had beer. All of that liquor, four dishes, and an 18% tip and we got out for $80 per couple. Absolutely nothing to complain about relative to prices.

I can now see why someone would drive from the other end of the Las Vegas Valley to eat here. We will be back -- and for us, it's a 10-minute drive which makes it even better. (But parking was somewhat difficult. Thank goodness for my husband's handicap sticker which definitely helped.)

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Las Vegas
“Umm...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Dined with my parents, who live on the Gulf Coast. We all grew up eating the kind of seafood dishes that King's offers. The food is mediocre at best. At least the staff was friendly and accommodating.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
“Last visit was great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've been to King's several times. I've had good dishes and bad. Most of the time when I stick with something on the plain side, it turns out dry. Also the pasta dishes are good and worth the money. I've had their combination fish fry too, and that's delicious. Choose something with a sauce or some flavor to it, and you'll have a better dish.

Visited June 2012

Been to King's Fish House? Share your experiences!