SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$94
$51
$80
$76
BestWestern.com
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$67
$217
$200
$109
  • Pool
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
All reviewsindoor poolmarriott chainmarriott pointsroom was cleanfree breakfastsink areanice desksofa sleepergrand canyonthe breakfast areabaseball tournamentlas vegaseasy accessroad tripneeded a place to stayexercise roomwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The typical SpringHill property - decent breakfast, adequate room space. Pleasant desk personnel. Hot tub felt good. Fourth floor - quiet room when we were there. Location - we walked to a nearby Metro Pizza that was great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I travel extensively for business and encounter a wide spectrum of employee personalities. This hotel had one of the best employees that I have met over the past few years. Erma was the perfect Marriott employee, who recognized each guest with a smile and friendly greeting. I hold platinum and diamond level memberships at a variety of hotels and airlines, so I experience much customer interaction. Erma would greet me every evening when I entered the hotel with a personal greetings, addressing me by name, and this was a great way to welcome me back to the hotel at the end of each evening.

The hotel is clean and fairly new. Construction of these two adjacent Marriott properties occurred back in 2009. I was a long term resident at the TownePlace Suites next door for over 9 months Both hotels have a great layout, couch, television, refrigerator and microwave. The rooms are more than adequate for staying a few nights and Marriott properties are typically very clean.

I would recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Henderson or just looking for a more affordable alternative to visit Vegas without staying on the Strip. The hotel is conveniently located to many restaurants, Green Valley Ranch, and the Strip. The staff is friendly and hospitable and they make it more pleasant for people away from home

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
CLI820, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for your review of the Springhill Suites Henderson, we are delighted to hear you found the hotel to be a good place for business travel and that our staff was able to provide you with helpful and friendly service, in particularly thank you for acknowledging Erma. Our staff takes great pride in providing the best possible experience for all our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us and happily remain at your service!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed in this hotel before while we house hunted and this time stayed for two days while we moved into our home. The maid service was awful - never did get our room cleaned and the evening front desk was so rude. We got the personal phone number for the Manager and had to call him at 8:00 PM to try and get problems resolved and even he was rude and tried to make excuses for his poor personnel. The hotel is in a great location - just don't expect too much!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tucsonjan
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I travel extensively for business. Generally a week-long in cities all across the U.S. I come to Vegas quite a lot and I've stayed in nearly every hotel on "The Strip"... several times in fact. I'm usually in Cesar's or Paris... or The Venetian or Mandalay Bay... but those places cost too much and charge extra for things like Internet service or breakfast, or the worst fee of all in my opinion - a "resort fee" which is just another way to jack up their prices.

None of that here. Everything is included and the breakfast is very nice as well. The rooms are new and modern in decor. Two things I also really like in a room - a refrigerator and a microwave. It's the little things that make me happy. There is a very nice selection of food in the lobby to make and eat in your room if you don't feel like going out. There is also a great guest laundry. They have an indoor pool with a hot tub. The TV has many channels unlike nearly all the big hotels on the strip. They don't want you in your room watching TV, they seem to want you in their casino's spending money. That's not for me.

Sitting in the breakfast area of the lobby this morning, what I noticed were a lot of young professionals. I overheard a lot of positive comments about the breakfast area and I was impressed to see TWO of the staff working hard to keep everything supplied and clean.

If you had to wrench something out of me to complain about, it would be the water pressure in the shower. But that is minor compared to everything else this hotel has going for it.

Often times, my clients put me up in the hotel that I'm working in. But from now on, I will be requesting to stay here when I get a choice in the future.

Room Tip: The guest laundry is up on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This was my second stay at this location. The first was overall really positive. This stay was not so much but I rated Average because it is a hotel I would consider in the future.

We stayed on the third floor and on first inspection the lobby was clean and welcoming and the room also appeared clean. I always inspect the bed and boxspring for evidence of bed bugs immediately (I had a bad experience) but found it was clean. Ultimately I did find long hair in the shower that did not belong to us and the bathroom area in general was missing caulking in areas and showing slight mold in others. The worst problem we had with our room was the smell of sulfur coming STRONGLY from the bathroom sink. It was nauseating.

Other complaints include: the pool is too cold (even for my 4 year old) to enjoy although he had fun in the luke warm hot tub. The breakfast is good but we arrived 5 minutes before it closed and had the employee literally lift the food and take it away as I was reaching for the eggs. She went on to scold several people, including myself, for coming after 9:30 and even denied a man in the lobby a yogurt because she's "very strict about the 9:30 rule." A little strange.

Oh, one last thing. We had one Queen bed and a pullout sofa for our toddler. The pullout was so uncomfortable (literally is like laying on springs) that even our 4 year old said he couldn't sleep on it. He called the bed "rude" because it was hurting him. We ended up sleeping all three of us in the queen bed all night.

I would consider this hotel again because overall I feel it is clean and the staff is friendly but I would check the room thoroughly before staying.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wrenibird

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we are pleased to hear the staff was friendly and you found the hotel clean. We do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced; please rest assured that your comments will be looked at more closely as we value the input from all our guests as they assist us in making improvements to our overall operation. Our ultimate goal is to provide a great experience to all our guests. Again, thank you for your review and we remain happily at your service.