“Great extended stay hotel.”

TownePlace Suites Las Vegas Henderson
Ranked #17 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great extended stay hotel.”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I enjoy Las Vegas like the next guy, but going for work is a different story. Leave the strip and the hotels you find are a crap shoot at best. If you're willing to drive out a bit, or are doing business in the Henderson area, this is your hotel. They offer full suites with all the amenities for a longer stay, including a great kitchen setup. You might notice minor issues like the trim in the bathroom being kind of dirty, but overall the place was very clean. The staff was very personable, which is not always a given in Vegas. There are a couple of restaurants in the area, and Starbucks is right around the corner, but for a dining selection, drive up four miles or so to Sunset. Easy access to the freeway (one mile). All told, a great hotel that's not in the middle of it all.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite for a littler more room, and a kitchen.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Greg K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cary, Illinois
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had a 9 month project in Henderson and as I had stayed at a TPS in Ohio for almost two years I figured I should try this one. I can honestly say that everyone associated with the running of the hotel was really friendly and when I left I felt that I was leaving part of my family behind. Ashley is the GM and aside from being a very attractive woman, she is one of the most sincere people that I have vever met. Krystal (assistant GM) is another wonderful lady. The front desk staff changed over the 9 months but always had someone with whom I could have a laugh or spend some time conversing with. Special mention for young Ashley, Shelley, Darin, Taylor and any other cast members that I may have omitted. Thank you all for making my stay so pleasureable. Made friends with some other "lifers" . Shout out to Kurt. Would I return to this hote, "in a heartbeat".

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed January 26, 2013

For those of us who don't come to Vegas for the congestion, 24 hour nightlife...have business to do and need rest and comfort this is the place. Beautiful suites, well appointed with extra storage for long term stays. Excellent amenities in the kitchen; guest laundry with great machines. It's also quiet, very quiet and great beds. Staff goes the extra mile.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rockaway, New Jersey
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband and I relocated to NV from the east coast in late August and stayed at TownePlace Suites in Henderson, NV for an extended stay until our home was ready. Special thanks to sales manager, Annie Clark, the wonderful front desk staff and housekeeping for their hospitality and making us feel at home! The complimentary breakfasts were very nice and they had a lovely pool and fitness room as well. The kitchen had ample cabinets to stock canned goods and cereals and a full fridge for our dairy items, meats and produce as well as a stove top for light cooking. We always felt safe and comfortable and enjoyed the inclusive gym membership at Gold's across the street. Our room was always kept clean for us and stocked with plenty of clean towels and they could not do enough for us! We were very pleased that we chose this Marriott for our extended stay! We highly reccommend!!! Ann & Vito

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank dancer624
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was really surprised how pleasant and friendly this hotel was! I checked in and got a nice upgrade due to Platinum status. The lady at the reception, Ashley, was super nice and provided top notch customer service. I stayed in a two bedroom suite and it was as good as a Residence Inn. The furniture was functional and the bed comfortable. Nice little fitness center and good breakfast. I did not have time to use the professional fitness center across the street (complimentary!). Overall great stay and good memories - very happy.

Room Tip: Two bedroom suites are very nice and spacious
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Joerg S
Santa Maria, California
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Room was very large and had a lot of space. Was surprised in how much I saved staying here that at a comparable hotel near here. The location was convenient for me and it was easy to check in and out. Enjoyed the prompt service

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
San Jose, Ca
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I will DEFINITELY stay here again. It was nice having a kitchen and not having to eat out every night since we had our pet with us. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is in a nice area so we were comfortable going for walks in the evening. What impressed me the most was how cheerful and friendly everyone was - housekeeping and the front desk always had a smile and something nice to say.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple