“Classic Hotel - off the strip”
Review of M Resort Casino

M Resort Casino
Ranked #4 of 65 things to do in Henderson
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Oh my God. M cannot make the rooms any better. Everything is perfect and well placed as it should be. Room smelled fresh and the TV in the bathroom is luxury to the fullest. For the price and no extra extra resort fee - I don't think so I can get a better service elsewhere.
The front desk was really professional and welcoming. Room service was kind. I had absolutely no issues in this hotel. I got a strip view as a free upgrade and at the nights it looks amazing (even though you cant see much closer).
Only reason I am givine 4 stars is the pool hours.
Never had a chance to visit the pool as the pool hours are very restrictive 10-6. I would recommend the hotel to consider changing the pool hours and I am sure people will love their stay even more.
Internet is not complimentary but the paid internet is really high speed and works well.
Everything in the room smells fresh and new.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lovely M Resort. Coming in from CA it is very close off the I-15 freeway. It is located away from the maddening Strip. Very nice. Nice restaurants. I enjoy it there.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Seafood and food variety are good. The waiting is too long for 1-2 hrs wait. Better don't go in if you are real hungry. By the time they seat you, your stomache hurt and lost appetitze.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

First time at this little club pool (next door to the main pool). Security was tight going on - bags searched. Pool itself is on the small side, but that was our only complaint. The weather was gray and not too sunny. This kept the pool busy, but not over crowded - nice! Security was attentive and right away was watching a creepy guy walking around taking pictures. They were very friendly too! We got a cabana for the day and our server was very attentive and nice. Cabana was equipped with refridgerator, freezer with ice, sink, tv, safe, couch, and table. DJ played all day, loud, but not irritatingly loud. Bottle service, food, staff, security - all good and made for a very pleasant day. We were on a weekend "staycation", but would consider going back as locals to this pool. Everything was great!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We keep going back to M Resort Casino because we feel we can play on our money for a longer time than at other places. As a "locals" place, there seem to a constant feed to the machine that allows people to play for a longer time than casinos on the strip. Be sure to get a players card as the offers sent are well worth the visit - and a free buffet includes a line pass!