“Went for the Hash House...”
Review of M Resort Casino

M Resort Casino
Ranked #3 of 67 things to do in Henderson
Durham, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Went for the Hash House...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

but the casino was lovely as was the pool facility....I would definitely consider staying here despite being in Henderson...it's only a quick 15 minutes to the Strip via the easy I-15 access

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jdhallchgo

• Korean first
United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice, Quiet, Well Off the Strip”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice place with compact, luxurious rooms, nice showers and tubs, comfy beds. The service in the casino is all over the place and sometimes maddening, like when we had a "comp" for the buffet and waited in the "comp" line...only to be told we must be VIPS and needed to line up elsewhere. Also we were there once when people were leaving because they decided to make all weekend a "seafood buffet" and even lunch was $40. People were showing up for the regular $15 lunch and were simply told "oh it's $40 today, sorry". I think they should be more consistent.

Visited March 2013
Corona, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“BREATHE TAKING HOTEL”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We have been here on several occasions to play the slots and the M's great buffet. It's to die for. Everthing to die for on the menu. And deserts are great too. MY HUSBAND DOESN'T LIKE TAKING ME THERE BECAUSE I NEVER EAT ENOUGH FOR BUFFETS. I get full really fast, so he's right i don't need to go to any buffets.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank 1234angel
Asheville, North Carolina
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“New and interesting”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am a video poker player and stopped by to participate in one of their promotions. I am a frequent vistor to Vegas and a video poker player (skilled enough to judge my machines by payoffs) . I only stopped in to play poker and eat, as the promotion granted me some cash bonuses and a free buffet. I would recommend the buffet, one of the best in Vegas , and at $25-30 a person, a free buffet was worth a risk at the poker machines (since I was planning on gambling anyway). On a regular Wednesday, it has everything you can imagine and then some, from sushi, and creative salmon recipes for the fancier palates, to the prime rib, or pork chops for the rest of us. Keep you eye open for the promotions, a little bonus which encourages you to give them a try, its a fair exchange to ride a little out past the Mandalay Bay.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank treehuggersfriend
Las Vegas, Nevada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This Casino is more so a locals casino. It is nice and relaxed. Something you would expect to find on the strip but without the obnoxious drunk people. The restaurants are good and the rooms are beautiful. You will enjoy your stay if you like a quieter Casino.

Visited December 2012