The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
$107
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$94
BestWestern.com
$217
$200
  • Pool
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$67
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$90
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
1,390 results
All reviewsrick's cafeupper poolmoroccan themeping pongpaddle boatsheavenly bedlake las vegasbasketball courtfire pitpool sidesushi restaurantbreakfast buffetpalm treesresort is beautifulself parkingfree shuttlecoffee shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We just spent the weekend attending a conference at the resort. This was my first time to Lake Las Vegas and it is beautiful! The resort surroundings are serene, quite, and very soothing. It's truly a world away from the hustle of Vegas. The staff was helpful and friendly, and the food was amazing. They are pet friendly, which is a big plus in the world of travel these days.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
WestinLake L, General Manager at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa experience, as well as your appreciation for our pet-friendly accommodations. It was certainly our pleasure to accommodate you for the weekend and we hope you will have the opportunity to visit with us again!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed here after arriving from London, principally to get over jet lag and get some sun and relaxation before going on a road trip in an RV. It was a lovely hotel, it was quiet - almost felt like off-season, but, it was a weekend and on Sunday, it got busier with conference guests starting to arrive for a busy week.

We had a room with two double beds which was sufficient for our needs, given we were only there for two days. With two boys and two adults, if you were staying longer, I'd probably go for a bigger room / suite.

Breakfast was well catered for - full choice of American, European and Asian style breakfasts. We normally were out for lunch and dinners were also family friendly, with the children's menu more than just burgers and chips or fish fingers and chips...our boys liked the spaghetti bolognese most.

There was ample car parking for any kind of vehicle including RVs. It was an easy drive into Las Vegas (although traffic on the strip was horrid). There are plenty of shopping malls close by - about 20-30 mins drive at most.

Due to the conference at the hotel, I couldn't get a spot in the spa, so perhaps if you want a treatment then book before you arrive.

Most of all, the staff were so helpful...not the "cheesy" American style (forced niceness) but more genuine and human kind of helpful. We very much enjoyed our time.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the central courtyard area and looking towards the east to get some spectacular sunrises (especially if arriving from London since you will be up early!)
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
WestinLake L, General Manager at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

We are happy to know you enjoyed your time with us at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Thank you for sharing your experience with us, as we are glad that your accommodations met your needs and expectations. We do regret that you were unable to enjoy our Spa Moulay during your visit with us. We apologize for any inconveniences and do recommend that you book your spa reservations at least 24 hours in advance. We hope you'll visit with us again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Had a rocky start on my way to the pet conference held here but once here I felt at ease and even the mild problem I had checking in (My own Fault) was taken care of with a smile and options I wouldn't have thought of.

From there I unloaded the car and went to park it and the front doorman had it all set with a bellhop (are they even called that anymore) Who was just as pleasant as the check in clerks.

The food was awesome and while I am not a Starbucks fan they did have plenty of coffee available during the entire conference. The rooms were clean for humans but as I have ferrets I did find a few things in my scanning but that is something I wouldn't expect from housekeeping as it requires laying on your belly and seeing things from a ferret's point of view.

This was probably the best room service I have had from the ordering to receiving the food (it was hot)

The view from my room was great. If I come back this way I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Ask if your room is facing the lake or the parking lot. Either way the view from the 8th floor was wonderful (I was facing the parking lot)
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

We are truly grateful for your kind comments regarding our room service and accommodations at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. We are glad we had the opportunity to welcome you to our resort for the conference and we appreciate your guest perspective. We hope you'll accept our apologies if your room was not at its best for you. We look forward to sharing your warm remarks with our staff and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had a nice stay at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. We stayed for a week in May 2014.

-We elected to stay here to avoid the insanity and constant stimulation of Las Vegas. You can't get away from the noise, crowds and smoke in Las Vegas no matter where you say. At Lake Las Vegas, it is sooooo quiet and serene. If you want crazy, drive to the strip. It was nice to drive to the strip, and then have a nice quiet place to end the day.
-We got breakfast once and it was good. We sat on the terrace and had a very nice server.
-We got a late dinner once at Rick's Cafe and it was pretty good. I had a patty melt and it was excellent. They need to upgrade their fries as they were lousy, but the server was nice and efficient.
-We got coffee each morning at Marrakesh Express. The lady working there was very nice and made a good cup of coffee. Avoid the breakfast sandwiches, they are just microwaved little sandwiches and cost $5.
-The pool is great. There are two, we stayed at the adult pool and it was clean and big.
-There was a fridge in the room, we stocked it with water and our leftovers from dinner.
-The room had a large safe that held all of our valuables, including a laptop.
-Internet speed was fair. It was spotty around the pool area, but was OK in the room.
-I asked for a late checkout since I was on a redeye home, and they gave me until 2:00 to check out which was appreciated.
-As with most resorts, there is a resort fee, and everything is expensive.
-If you want a cheap but good breakfast or lunch, I recommend Hometown Classic American Eats which isn't too far away in Henderson.

I have to mention that when I was there, the resort was dead. I was there from Monday-Friday. When we left on Friday, it was getting very busy. Service can suffer when it's busy, so I mention that I was not there during a busy time.

I would consider returning again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review of our resort. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we are especially glad to learn that our staff was able to accommodate you with a late checkout. It is wonderful to know that you found serenity at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. We hope you'll choose to visit with us again, as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Very nice hotel. When you drive up you'll think you're at some 5 star hotel, the problem is there is nothing to do out in Henderson. No casino and the gym is something that a Hampton Inn would have. Staff was great and rooms were clean.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Although we are happy to know that you enjoyed our property, we regret that we were unable to impress you with our WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your impressions of our location. We are conveniently located near many great tourist attractions and hope you'll be able to take advantage of our shuttle service to and from the Las Vegas entertainment to ensure a better experience in the future.