The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
$119
$104
Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$94
$142
$130
Hilton.com
$103
Sunset Station Hotel and Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$65
$51
$85
$76
BestWestern.com
$217
$200
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Henderson Hotel(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$90
Travelocity
M Resort Spa Casino(Henderson)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
1,391 results
All reviewsrick's cafeupper poolmoroccan themeping pongpaddle boatsheavenly bedlake las vegasbasketball courtfire pitpool sidesushi restaurantbreakfast buffetpalm treesresort is beautifulself parkingfree shuttlecoffee shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Don't be deceived! This place is a wreck! We returned from a very early dinner to the hotel to do a little swimming and after getting in all our gear and heading down to the pool we found that although it was still 90 degrees outside, the pool had closed at 5pm! To top it off the patio was closed for a wedding, the beach was closed for a private event, there was absolutely nothing for families to do. When I went to go speak with management, I was told there was nothing that they could do but soon the hours would be extended in May. I'm pretty sure MANAGEMENT is who can control the hours of a pool. While speaking with the "manager" she did concede that we could take our children to the Adult hot tub near the Adult pool, "because we ARE a family oriented resort". So we made the trek back down to the hot tub where my three and six year olds learned a plethora of new colorful four letter words. That's the end of our first day here at the resort, we'll see what the rest of the stay will bring...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank colenkate
WestinLake L, General Manager at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that you and your family encountered during your stay, especially at our pool. We can understand your frustration and we do sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations on every level. We would like to have another opportunity to welcome you back and provide you and your family with the experience you deserve. We hope you will stay with us again so we may have the chance to restore your faith in our services.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel. We fly into Vegas as a jumping off place before going on to or after staying at national parks within the vicinity. We are not interested in staying on the strip and The Westin in Henderson is a perfect choice. It is about 30 minutes from the LV airport. It is a visually beautiful hotel with no casino but with much to recommend it. There are two large handsome pools, lovely desert gardens, an artificial large lake with kayaks to take out, a large water slide, basketball and tennis courts, a spa,plenty of outdoor and indoor comfortable seating areas. There are two restaurants, a bar and a coffee shop. The restaurants are nice but lack a varied menu. Also, strangely when we were there at the end of March seemed to be lacking enough staff to accommodate the number of guests. It is very reasonably priced but a word of caution if you don't have a car, it is a $70 taxi ride from the airport, There is no airport shuttle although there is a shuttle to the LV strip. The only reason I rated the service as average was the paucity of staff. Those staff who did serve us were excellent.

Room Tip: The rooms and bathrooms are big, very comfortable and handsomely decorated, The price varies depending on the view, the lake view the most expensive. I recommend for any of the price ranges the highest floors for the best views. We did have some noise from plumbing in the original room and when we complained were quickly and graciously offered another room immediately which was fine.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank reggieb

Thank you for sharing your beautiful description of our resort. It is heartwarming to know that you consider us a perfect choice for a relaxing getaway in the area. We greatly appreciate the level of detail that you've provided, as your review will be helpful for our future travelers. We hope you'll continue to stay with us at the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We were there for four days, two of which were for a conference. At first I thought it was just so-so, a bit worn with an oudated gym. Then I started to see the beauty and the fun. Wide open spaces, lovely man made beach, boats, two enormous pools (one dedicated to kids/families with an enormous water slide, well staffed by a lifeguard), a tennis court, good restaurants (including one fabulous Asian restaurant), incredibly nice and professional staff. On Saturday, there were two weddings, a bridal shower and a high school prom all going on, and it made for a spectacular scene of life and fun, all handled by the adept staff. This place allows dogs and it was fun to see an array of beloved and well-behaved pets, in addition to adorable children. The bar/lounge area was inviting, the outdoor spaces were beautiful with wide open views of water, mountains, really great. Nearby is Hoover Dam, a great outing, through a magnificent state park. Just a half hour from the Strip and airport, so easy to get to, but a relaxing atmosphere compared to the lunacy of the Strip (a friend called it Times Square on steroids). The concierge was very helpful too. Altbough I don't intend to go back to Las Vegas, if I am in that area, I would definitely go back to the Westin.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa experience with us and letting us know just how much you enjoyed our tranquil setting and wide-open spaces. We are so glad that you gave us a chance and that we were able to win you over! We truly value your feedback and we hope you will come visit our area again soon, as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I am very disappointed with the hotel service. We asked for some help at the front desk but seems that the employees are not happy to help. They are rude. Some seems to hate their jobs in this hotel just the way they talk to customers.
The beds are so small that I woke up with bad backache everyday. I barely could move.

The facility is beautiful and nice for family but the service could be much better comparing to hotels that I stayed in Vegas. I would not stay here one more day if I haven't paid. I believe I will need a massage to relieve the pain caused from this horrible small beds. This is ridiculous.

Room Tip: Trump has a good bed and a wonderful service.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mallard_in_Kent

Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire staff, I apologize for your disappointing experience at our resort. Please know that your stay does not reflect the high standards that we've set for our property and we sincerely apologize for any discomfort or inconveniences that you had to endure. We wish we had the opportunity to address these concerns while you were still staying with us and we hope you will someday give us another chance to welcome you again.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My group meets 5 times a year in Lake Las Vegas and we recently switched to The Westin. I wanted to say that Jenn in the Arabesque Lounge is a real keeper - she has the best peripheral vision of any server I remember - sees the whole picture and even when slammed, arrives just in time with her smile -- so thanks! We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Timothy L

Thank you so much for your kind words! We will certainly pass along your review to the specific staff member that you've mentioned. She will be happy to read your warm remarks! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.