“Fabulous hotel”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed November 19, 2010

I am a three times a year visitor to Las Vegas and just spent a night at the M following a five day stay at Caesars. What can I say!! The rooms are outstanding with a beautiful view of the Strip and the ultimate in high- tech gadgets in the room. The buffet is superb - the Best in Las vegas in my opinion. The Terzetto Restaurant feaured the best New York Strip Steak that I have had In Vegas. I have been to most if not all of the steak restaurants in Vegas. It ranks second, in my opinion, to Jeff Ruby's restaurant at the Belterra Resort in Indiana for all steak restaurants in the Country.

Overall five star recommendation and I will be staying there in the future and forgetting the Strip.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for M Resort Spa Casino

Reviewed October 30, 2010

We had a great time, the food was some of the best we've had in Vegas. Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful, Great customer service... Casino was very nice and clean as well, the dealers were nice and had personality not robots like so many of the dealers you run into on the older part of the strip. Was nice not to have all the noise of the older Strip.
Will stay here again and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2010

As we usually stay on the Strip (Wynn or Venetian) we were pleasantly surprised by the low key nature of the M Resort - the ease of getting to our room and back to the casino or to the spa was a welcome change. The bed was comfortable -although the pillows were not really down (down alternative perhaps) and the sheets were better than average. The large flat screen TV (42") was a pleasure to watch. Good water pressure in the shower - but unfortunately the water took HOURS to drain from the tub so be warned that you will hear it if you are trying to get some sleep after a bath. The highlight of our stay was meeting Chef Tina Martini - a delightful and knowledgeable woman who went above and beyond to make our anniversary stay exemplary by sending her signature coconut key lime bavarian cake to our room. It was heavenly. Being a picky eater I was surprised at the high quality of sushi at Veloce - a tremendous value if you order the sushi platter for two during Happy Hour at only $10. The Bone In Filet at Terzetto could have fed three people and was also outstanding - better than the steak I had at Cut in the Palazzo. Now, couple the food with several four hour sessions on the slots where I truly got my money's worth - I am an M convert! It would be nice to have more entertainment options at the casino - but if you are happy to go to the spa, have a lovely meal (the buffet is really outstanding) and enjoy an uncrowded and well serviced casino this is one off the strip hotel that cannot be beat! The staff was generally pleasant and helpful and I look forward to returning soon. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellingRover
Reviewed October 17, 2010

Went to a business conference and brought the wife along as hotel was advertised as a resort spa. The conference organizers did not mention that there is not a hotel van and it is a $49 taxi ride from the airport. The hotel is pretty much what you would expect for a newer casino hotel... nicely laid out with modern amenities. Be warned that the focus of this hotel is gambling and spa sales with a sad attempt to make the pool area into a Hard Rock knockoff. Forget this hotel as a business destination as you are the Prisoner of Zenda 20 miles from the other Vegas hotels and restaurants. As a business conference attendee I felt a bit like a second class citizen with the very local gamblers being the VIPs. After a massage and dip in the pool there is nothing to do but gamble or visit the bar. The experience was average and if I return to to conference next year I will definately stay at a Las Vegas resort casino, rent a car and commute.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2010

The facilities at the M Resort are everything you would expect from a fairly new complex - modern styling, all the latest gadgets - even the "new" smell is still in the rooms. The off-strip location was also great to wind down at the end of our trip. There were minor glitches - I got two queen beds instead of the single king I reserved. Both Marinelli's and the Studio B Buffet were great but be prepared to wait in a really disorganized line for the buffet. The pool cabanas look incredible but looks are deceiving. None of the amenities that you would get at another resort are there - you're given four of the small bottles of water (the same they hand out in the casino) and nothing else. A soft drink, which is complementary in the casino, runs you five bucks out here. None of the drink orders arrived in anything less than 40 minutes (lunch was 93 minutes) - and this was midweek. The IPod dock didn't work...not that it would have mattered because speakers on both sides of the cabana blasted music all day. A 20% gratuity was automatically added - not a problem - except it was also added to the cost of the cabana rental. Really? A $30 tip for a cabana? All of our attempts to speak with hotel management were ignored. When I spoke with the desk clerk at check out about the issue I was met with shrugged shoulders and "Sorry about that. Have a nice day." I spent my money and learned my lesson - I won't be returning despite the facility.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank texaggiewv
Reviewed October 11, 2010

It was nice being away from the strip, especially since I was there on a business trip. We stayed in the hotel the entire time (3 nights) had drinks at the bar/restaurant on the 15th floor balcony looking out to an amazing view of the strip. Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff, good restaurants ... we had a conference in one of the conference rooms and we were treated extremely well. Food was greaton our breaks ... it was an amazing hotel.

Worked out every morning in the gym with Mike Tyson next to me ... added bonus.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2010

The M resort is located on the outskirts of Las Vegas. It's a great place that has great architecture and even better food. The rooms are really nice and given the right season, the pool is great too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
ARIA Resort & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand
#11 of 263 in Las Vegas
The Strip
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!