“My favorite Casino hands down”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Food excellent. Buffet the best in town. Bakery has cronuts ... Yummy. The comps, in my opinion, the best anywhere. Drinks are outstanding. Cocktail servers friendly, beautiful, and always around. Cage employees professional and friendly too. Was very impressed with Paul (customer service) remembers our names and always greets us when he sees us. Hell, have a hard time remembering my name at times. Rooms have great view and layout. However, miss the poker room (only negative thing). Come to Vegas often and always tell my friends to go here. Oh... Slot machines are great too. Outside the casino looks like a office building but don't be fooled it is solid class inside.

• Stayed: December 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stayed here last week and after we checked in we found a staff worker at our door delivering chocolate covered strawberries and sticks......it was our 33rd anniversary! What a first class gesture from the M Resort!!!! I have been coming here since they first opened. They have beautiful rooms, Big and so classy, a fun casino, great bars and one of the best buffets in town. The staff are always friendly and willing to help you in any way possible. To us this is a 5 star Resort and always a pleasure to come to.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful. Some face the strip 10 miles down, and at night they are beautiful to l...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I concur with the majority of the reviews, the hotel is pretty nice.

I would rate our room pretty high as it has electronic push button room shades as well as push button electric bathroom privacy bathtub shade.
The hotel is contemporary, hence the rooms have expansive glass picture windows, as the bathroom does. Pretty neat!

Full mini-bar.
Great hidden closet space.
COMFY beds & linens (the best part)....slept like a brick! Nice!!!

The hit of a switch turns your exterior illuminated "do not disturb" panel on!

What's not to love!? One thing we would NOT repeat, Studio B (buffet ) absolutely undeniably does NOT warrant the hefty price tag! Below average at best!

Crab legs-looked like toothpicks (thin).

Filet Mignon- stuffed with (???) who cares when it does not work, horrible taste. Waste of a great cut of beef :/

Mexican & Thai stations were just okay...not $40 plus dollars great! Far from authentic on any level. After a 2 hour wait line we it was a horrible let down :/

For a tastier higher end quality buffet check out Green Valley Resort & Spa...to boot it's 1/2 the price.

Wanted to add our Studio B experience unto our hotel review as it was the "ONLY" negative experience we had at the M.

Highly recommend!!!

Mussels- cold.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We found a good deal on Orbitz.com and decided to give it a try. It was our first time at the M Resort. We celebrated our Anniversary. The whole experience was exceptional. We will definitely go back once the pools are open. The resort was super clean, staff very professional, food was amazing (Filet Mignon at Anthony's was incredible) and the decor was nice. We didn't get to try the winery but we will next time. They didn't charge a resort fee (which every hotel at the strip has….ridiculous). They welcomed us with a complimentary platter of Chocolate Dipped Strawberries which was very thoughtful. Great property if you don't care to stay at the strip, yet, 10 minutes away. Thank you M resort for a memorable experience!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

this hotel was nice but much too far from all of the action. the shuttle service was poor considering the need for it to do anything... it dropped you off at the very end of the strip (not multiple spots) and was hrs between pickups. we later upgraded to a hotel on the strip and would never stay off the strip again

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Muskoka M
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The wife and I were there for 2 days at Thanksgiving. I was tired when we checked in and since I forgot to mention my normal preference for a room not abutting the elevators, the clerk graciously gave us one adjacent to 3 elevator shafts (room 10-136) I've read this before on TripAdvisor and want to confirm it; you can NOT hear elevator traffic from those rooms. Good job M Resort! You'll find other positive reviews regarding the room amenities which I mostly concur with. I did notice the room's AC was inadequate on the last day (it was 80 degrees), and I almost called it in. Otherwise you can't go wrong at this place.

We chose this hotel specifically for the Thanksgiving buffet and we were not disappointed. No lack of selection and alcohol is included! Definitely one of the top offerings in Clark County.

I normally utilize the fitness center at a place like this, but I brought my bicycle this time and took it up into the neighborhoods in the hills to the east; something to consider if you like biking.

We (being from Utah) always drive around town to do different things so the M being out of the way is a non-issue. If you want to stay and play (drink, gamble, whatever :) on the strip you can always do that since they repealed Nevada's 1 hotel-per-visit law ;) and enjoy another resort on the strip, as do we.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank danrm
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel was fantastic, everything about it is great , the staff are fabulous so helpful and friendly, The rooms are great we had a wonderful view over the mountains with full length windows to enjoy it, beds were simply Divine, great pillows!! Spotless, classy looking , some great eateries and a very modern looking casino. I couldn't say a bad word about it, we like to stay off the strip so this was perfect we had a car as Henderson is roughly 10 mins drive out of Vegas so a car really would be a necessity . we would love to stay here again it was perfect for our needs -we like to tour not to stay in same area but this hotel outclassed many others we visited on the strip Simply great!!

Room Tip: I reckon all the rooms have a great view
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel
South Point Hotel
#40 of 264 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#13 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!