“Vegas's best kept secret!”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Rode our motorcycles from Boise to Vegas for our 31st anniversary. Been going to the M Resort since they opened in 09. We haven't been for 2 years since relocating to Idaho. Greeted by valet as if we we're VIPs even though we were riding motorcycles. Headed to front desk to check in after helpful unloading. Lucky enough to be helped by Ventura @ front desk. Treated us so great congratulating us on our anniversary then upgrading us to a full suite including chocolate strawberries. Super sweet lady. You could build a department around employees like her. The hotel itself still seems fresh and new just like it did four years ago. They even comped our rooms based on our play. Forget the Strip. This is the best hotel/casino in Vegas. Love the M!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, outstanding restaurants. 10 mins to the strip, & not all the hustle & bustle of the giants. Exactly as advertised & more. We will be returning on our next visit. We don't gamble, but their casino is very nice.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed multiple times at The M and have recommended numerous friends to The M. Based upon my last stay (Oct 18-22, 2013), my recommendations may have to stop. I spoke with a resort representative on my day of arrival and confirmed my visit. She confirmed that I would have a king bed with extra towels and pillows. When I arrived that evening, I was given two queen beds and no extra towels or pillows and was told that the room would not be adjusted until the following day. The first evening of my arrival, the internet did not work in my room and the reason for it not working could not be explained nor was it fixed. My sheets on my bed actually had a hole in them. I am not sure if management has changed or what has occurred since my last stay about a year ago, but the customer service I came to appreciate and enjoy on past visits is not there anymore and may cause me to therefore not stay at The M anymore. At checkout, we asked for an additional 20 to 30 minutes and were told "No, we had to be out of the room at 11:00 with no exceptions." I was not asking for an hour or two but for an extra 20 or 30 minutes. The entire stay could be summed up in our checkout phone call. Very disappointing.

1  Thank BrokenBowBob
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have stayed at the M several times in the past few years and I have graded it out very high. This trip I saw some slippage in places and hopefully we just caught them at bad time. Seems they are maybe cutting costs and it is showing. Little things like no wait service in sports book, bad Wi-Fi issues, coupons are not honored as well as in past on some things like comp drinks and spa, no late check-out despite having to move rooms and having issues, etc. Nothing huge but just little things that add up. The rooms are very nice, its very clean and the staff is VERY friendly. Top marks there. Food is good too. Vigs Deli and Hash Hash are excellent and the buffet is good too. Finally the hotel value was just average. Doesn't seem like a great deal any more like it used to. I like being off strip but we had friends stay at Bellagio for not a lot more than we stayed at M. I'm sure we will be back and I hope we find this was just a blip on the screen.

2  Thank okatty
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel/casino is one of the favorites of my friends and family. From the moment you enter, it is not only beautiful.....but fragrant. The pictures do not do it justice.

Some recommendations would be to ask for a strip-facing room as high up as possible so you have awesome views of the gorgeous pool area and obviously the strip and downtown lights.

If you come to gamble, be aware of the fact that the good-paying video poker machines are gone gone gone. The players club point system is reasonably generous, however. There is an ample supply of current varieties of slots.

The buffet is one of the best you are likely to encounter in this lifetime! So many choices - all excellent. And the pastries are phenomenal.

The only criticisms I have involve how difficult it is to get an extent ion to check out at noon instead of their requested 11 am departure time and they make the process of using your player points to pay for food in their restaurants cumbersome. Otherwise, M Resort is one of my favorites.

Room Tip: Avoid boring desert view. It is just a view of darkness at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank FairviewJude
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed 4 nights and was very enjoyable. Check-in was pretty good for an 8:30 pm checkin. The room top notch, no issues and everything worked. Did get a rental car which I've done the last 10 years or so but first time at M and really would recommend a rental if staying here. Didnt do pool. Food wise the buffet is one of the better in Vegas for the price which I used points to pay. Liked the Ravello Lounge, the bartenders are knockin out the beverages before they are empty, that was a plus for how busy it was. Over all the atmosphere is clean, the staff very friendly and when checking out I talked to a host and had my stay comped based on my play. I play video poker and put through anough play to get the room comped. Oh, you definitely gotta hit Baby Cakes! I think I ate too much here. Sweets are outstanding!!

Room Tip: Smoking rooms are on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

First let me state, if you stay here you will need a car to get around. The person who stays here, does for a reason. That is to be away from the busy part of the strip. It is about a 15 minute drive to the middle of the strip. It is total solitude here at the M. Parking is great. It is not far from shopping outlets, convenience stores and restaurants.
Now the hotel itself, the lobby is beautiful, and not busy. Check-in process is fast and most room are ready when you get there. Very clean and nice aroma smell when you enter. Unlike most smell just like smoke. We stayed in a double queen room. The beds were comfortable and plush. The bathroom was roomy and top notch. The toilet is in a enclosed room, the shower is large with a sitting bench, the tub was huge. Double sinks with a tv in the mirror. Plenty of light control for the room. Very modern rooms and quite. Housekeeping was good.
The buffet was good for the money, Hash house a go go is always our favorite. Casino had plenty of variety of games and not crowded.
Excellent views from room of the mountains and outside of the hotel.
The hotel is excellent for the money, wish I could have stayed longer then the three days. Total heaven and planning already to return in March. This is the perfect place for the person looking for the slower speed from the strip, buts still want some of the action.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
ARIA Resort & Casino
#16 of 263 in Las Vegas
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#12 of 263 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Signature at MGM Grand
#11 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!