“One of the Best!”

Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Sun City West, Arizona, United States
“One of the Best!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We have been coming to the M since it opened. We have found the M to be a pleasant place to relax and have fun. We're seniors so the only activity we take part in is the slots, and the occasional slot tournaments. The casino area is clean, well kept and generally smoke free. I have asthma and can tell a big difference when compared to other casinos.

The rooms are first class! Clean, bright and comfortable. If you don't want daily maid service, they give you a $5 discount coupon to use for casino food. As for food, for the most part it's also great. The lone exception in my mind is the Hash House. In spite of other glowing recommendations, we find it expensive, with poor service and mediocre food. We have tried it on more than one trip so this is not just a random observation.

The buffet is one of the best you will ever find - anywhere! With a variety of food anyone can get a quality meal at a reasonable price. The only problem that I see is that some alternate weekend breakfast place should be made available. Weekend and holiday buffets are seafood brunches, so anyone who doesn't like this type of food and to pay the additional price for this meal is forced to find another place to eat.The deli is not open until 10 am so early risers on weekends are forced to eat at the less than desirable Hash House. With their slot club membership a visitor and easily spend several days here without paying anything for rooms or meals.

All in all, you will be hard pressed to find a better hotel/casino anywhere in the Las Vegas region. Or really anywhere else! We're big fans of the M and plan to return as frequently as possible.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view room. Rooms on the opposite side have only a desert view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Wisconisn
Reviewed January 29, 2013

1st time visiting, stayed 1 night. Was booked or would have been 2 nights. From the customer service to the rooms very top notch and reasonable compared to the Strip properties. Nice views from rooms, very nice layout. Lots of extras including the most comfy beds and pillows, large tub, tv in bathroom mirror, Bose radio/alarm clock, makeup mirror, his/hers sinks. Food excellent at the Deli. Had the meatball sub and steak pita, both were excellent. Very modern tech in rooms, activated with your key card. No bad odors in halls, carpets clean, not sticky/stinky like lots of strip properties. Strip a short drive nearby, they also have shuttles there. One and only complaint is the floor servers were attitudinal, not all but in our opinion, if you don't like your job, find another one. People don't tip crabby, snotty waitress', well, we don't anyway. Sometimes the mans wife is tipping, not the man. So don't forget to smile at her and be pleasant to her also. Most men are happy when their wives/girlfriends are happy, so try giving the females their drinks FIRST, not the man. Treat HER special TOO. DUH. If you pour yourself all over my husband and don't give me equal treatment..honey your not getting a tip, not from us. Where are the MALE waiters with muscles? Isn't all about the guys and their cheap thrills, women like to be smiled at by a nice looking man also serving drinks, not just females with their boobs sticking out in short skirts. Loved the facility. Will return when we can stay longer.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
minneapolis
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've stayed at almost all the hotels on the strip in Vegas and the M has surpassed all of them in customer service. The front desk went over and beyond to get me in my room early. I ordered room service and it was delivered to my room within 20 minutes with a smile. Every staff member that I encountered had a smile and was extremely accommodating. The rooms are beautiful and clean and so is the casino. I can't ask for more!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I were in town for a conference.We loved the M Resort. Our room was large and had a great view of the city. Our bathroom was spacious. It was very quiet and restful. If returning would not hesitate to book again. Outlet and other shopping was close by. Check in and check out were fast and painless.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
San Juan
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was a guest at the M resort for a business meeting, traveling with 3 small kids. The rooms were really nice; the glass window in the bathroom overlooking the room and outdoor view was unique and very cool. It was great for the kids because I could stick them in the bath and work or rest while still keeping an eye on them. Unfortunately, this was about the only form of diversion for us at the M. Since I was in meetings most of the time, my babysitter (grandma) and the kids were holed up in the room the entire time because there is NOTHING to do or look at within the property. It's a $40-$45 cab fare to the strip and cabs in Vegas won't drive more than 5 people at a time, AND they count infants as people, FYI. I understand Vegas is not a place for kids, but having found myself there with my family, it would have been nice to have a heated pool or small playground as an option. They definitely have the space for it.

Room Tip: view of the pool and Vegas strip was really nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank benandjerryspr
South Pacific
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been at the M for business, but I loved the Hotel. The rooms were amazingly comfortable, spacious and well decorated. The restaurants were great, with great food, great quality and friendly service. The buffet was the best buffet in Vegas after the Cesar's Palace, and the Anthony's steaks were delicious. The meeting rooms were good, and the business services were well organized! A great choice, away from the Strip confusion!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Filomena G
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the M Resort for two nights in December 2012. It was absolutely fantastic. The place is very clean and the staff very friendly. We had the buffet for lunch. It was only $15.99/person and included all the beer and wine you could drink. Before you get too excited about that, there were 3 wines to chose from, 2 beers and 1 hard cider. The food on the buffet was phenominal. They put out smaller portions so the food is mostly fresh and hot. At the dessert bar you can get an espresso or cappucino with liquor for no additional charge. They do have a shuttle service to the strip and to the airport but the shuttle to the strip runs only 4 times a day. The last pick up on the strip is at 10:30 pm. I would suggest renting a car. We usually stay at a Harrah's property because we get our room comped but from now on we're staying at the M. Our 2 night stay was comped because of some gaming that we did in Ohio. I rated the location poor because there is nothing around the hotel and casino. You would need to drive to anyplace else. It sits by itself at the far end of town; south of the airport. The strip is north of the airport. But the location wasn't all that bad. The grounds are beautiful. I could see sitting outside enjoying the dessert from there.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Del H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Vdara Hotel & Spa
The Strip
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
The Strip
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Autograph Collection

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!