This place is top notch. It was my first trip to Vegas and I would go back to this hotel. It's nice to be away from the Strip's 24 hours of craziness. Definitely rent a car if you stay here because it's hard to get a taxi (see the last part of my review below).
We booked a few months in advance and got a really great rate.
Restaurants are very good but a bit pricey.
Guest rooms are large, spacious, well decorated, and the bathrooms are all marble with a large shower and tub.
Here is the part I'd like to warn others about, my interactions with the staff when trying to get information:
I rated the staff knowledge low due to FOUR separate occasions of being told completely inaccurate information.
1. At check in I was told by a member of the staff that the main pool was closed for the season and we would have to use the smaller private pool in the spa during our stay. This was not true, it was closed for the day due to a private event.
2. I was told on numerous occasions that since my reservation included free internet service (booked through Priceline) that it would not even show up on the bill because "they would see it and have it removed". Low and behold, when I went to check out of the room there was an internet charge for $14.99 on my bill. Because of this, I had to wait in line at the front desk in order to get it fixed.
3. I called on Saturday morning around 6:45am to make a reservation for the Hash House. I was told to call back after 7am because the restaurant was not yet open. So I called back and was transferred to the restaurant. After someone very rudely answered the phone with "hello" as if he was being bothered, he told me that they do not accept reservations on Saturdays. If I had known this from my first phone call I would not have wasted my time to call back after they opened.
4. And perhaps the most egregious...My flight home was late Sunday night. Around 7pm I called the front desk to inquire about a taxi. I was told that "we have taxis waiting out front all the time, 24 hours a day". I went downstairs to go to the airport and found NO TAXIS and after being shuffled around amongst the valet staff as no one wanted to take responsibility (including being told by one of them that he would call the taxi service right away yet I never saw him pick up the phone) I was told there was a 45 minute wait for a taxi and that due to the location "they could not make a taxi come there to pick someone up". Luckily I had family at the hotel who were able to drive me to the airport but this VERY LARGE oversight could have made me miss my flight home.
All of the staff was extremely nice and attentive; however, I am not sure if they are properly trained on what is ACTUALLY going on at the hotel. If I return to this property I will have previous knowledge of how things work but I pity anyone who doesn't know that what they are being told might not be the truth.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Vegas.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your M Resort Spa Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- m Hotel Henderson
- m Resort Henderson