“Oasis near everything”

M Resort Spa Casino
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We recently stayed at the M while in Vegas to visit family and we felt like we escaped the hustle and bustle of the strip while never really leaving. Less than a 10 minute drive and we were back in the middle of everything! The M is a relaxing resort spa and casino with excellent restaurants, very modern rooms with views and friendly and helpful staff all around. Parking is easy, the ride into the strip is a breeze and there is nothing not to like if you are looking for high end luxury at a fair price. A great place for couples to get away from it all!

Room Tip: We enjoyed a view of the strip...tip: we moved from the 8th floor to the 12th and it made a huge di...
1  Thank k n
Write a ReviewReviews (1,360)

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We checked into the hotel, but the only room they had available within the hour was a room facing The Stip with two queen beds. We had a coupon for buy two, get two drinks free at the M Bar. The room was ready, and all I have to say is that this place is awesome and worth the drive. The room (#12107) is modern, the beds comfortable, and the tub is very nice (deep soaking tub). The bathroom has a separate shower and tub, and a separate room for the toilet (all in marble tile). There is a tv in the mirror in the bathroom. There is a flatscreen TV, minibar, and a Bose radio in the room. There was not a coffee pot in the room, but for us this is not an issue. The place is so well designed that you basically walk right into Baby Cakes when you get off the elevator (convenient morning coffee destination). The room was our favorite one in Vegas, besides the one we stayed in at the Encore (quality-wise, etc.). The view of the strip with the mountains beyond was awesome.

6  Thank B26Marauder
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Third time staying here, Has always been consistent in the quality of the stay. Nice to be away from the chaos of the strip, yet just a few minutes to any of the strip casinos. Great modern decor without the coldness of some of the new hotels. Another plus for this property is the ease of access to the airport. Everthing needed is here, with the assistance of a first rate staff. Oh, and great views at night !!!!!!

Room Tip: City view rooms are a plus, however the south side rooms offer the experience of waking up to the su...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ronzalfa
Reviewed April 5, 2012

It's only a few miles from the strip at exit St. Rose on freeway 15 but it's so worth it. I hate the traffic on the strip anyway so any chance for me to get out of it I would. It's very modern and the decor is even more contemporary than The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. The staff is very nice but the maid could have bent the rules a little bit. The reason for this is that I turned in their green card to forgo room service for the day in exchange for a $5 coupon to be used at any bar/restaurant. However I needed a few extra towels and the maid told me she couldn't give me any because I had received the $5 coupon. So I had to call downstairs and they took care of me. I also ate at the Studio M buffet. They charged $50 pp on the weekend but it's definitely something you don't want to miss. All you can eat lobsters and wines/beer are included in the price so what else can you ask for?

Room Tip: There's AM/PM mini market/gas station right next to the hotel with employees wearing M Casino na...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Tricali
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We normally stay on the trip when we travel to Las Vegas but this time, because a friend's band was playing at the M Resort, we rented a car and chose to spend two nights here. There was a mix-up when we arrived and the front desk clerk assigned us to a room that had not been made up yet. She was very apologetic and upgraded us to a suite for our trouble.

The decor was very modern. The beds weren't as comfortable as the ones at the Wynn hotel, but they were still very nice. Our only issue with the room (and it was a small one) was that there was so many light switches, it was hard to find them all and to figure out which one turned on what. Also, the toilet paper dispensers are poorly designed and I had to mangle the roll to get it out of the holder so we could use it.

We ate at the hotel twice. Our dinner at Marinelli's restaurant was delicious. Lunch at the deli was okay, but nothing special. My only complaint in the dining department is that there were no good food options after 10:30 p.m. We learned this the hard way after attending a show on the strip and opting to go back to our hotel for dessert.

For the money, I'd recommend the M Resort if you have a car and want to do other things than hang out on the strip (like hiking at Red Rock Canyon and shopping at the outlet mall near the airport). If most of what you want to see is on the strip, my opinion is that it's too long of a drive to make this your place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JKAlbin
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed here for one night (out of a four night stay in Vegas). Wanted a hotel away from the Strip, and decided to try this one out. Was not disappointed. Check in was very efficient, and the room was very nice. Got a room with a desert view. Loved the bathroom and the tub. The mattresses were soft and great to sleep in. The buffet was good and had a wide selection. The hotel staff were very helpful and polite. I definitely got my peace and quiet after 3 days at the Vegas Strip!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank chuvalooh
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is a great resort away from the main part of the strip. The staff was great. The room was spectacular. The food was the best in town! I highly recommend the buffet. The resort is nice and bright not dark like the other casinos. I can't wait to go back when the pool is open so I can have the full M experience!

2  Thank mrsgarner2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Henderson
Enterprise
South Point Hotel
South Point Hotel
#40 of 264 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#13 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to M Resort Spa Casino? Share your experiences!