“Very nice hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson
Ranked #12 of 25 Hotels in Henderson
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My teenage son and I stayed here for two nights on a quick trip to Las Vegas to attend a sporting event. IT was a very clean, well-run property in a safe area that was very convenient and accessible to everything we needed. It's a ways from the strip, but that wasn't a big problem. It's in a safe and well-lighted and well-trafficked area.

The room was great. The property is pretty new and it is in good shape. The rate was reasonable. We chose it largely for its location and based on the reviews we read. We were not disappointed and I am happy to be able to to add to the number of good reviews. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Arkyscott,

I am so happy to hear you and your son had an enjoyable stay with us. Location is in the heart of Henderson and I am glad you found that suitable for your needs. Keep in mind we do offer a hotel shuttle to and from the strip for your next stay with us if you choose to enjoy that excitement of Las Vegas.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Henderson.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our baseball team recently stayed at this location during the Thanksgiving break while we participated in a tournament. From booking the rooms until check out, everything was smooth. The Sales Manager, Stephanie helped us arrange for a couple of meals, one onsite and the other off sight. After returning from a late game, the conference room was stocked with pizza, salad, drinks and more. The food was always plentiful at breakfast. The property is very centrally located to shopping, casinos, baseball parks and more. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This property was nice enough. The HVAC controls were not intuitive. Sadly, we experienced two service problems. We put the Do Not Disturb sign on our door when we went to Sunday breakfast. We took it off at exactly 9:30. Housekeeping never returned to clean the room. We found out sometime after 6pm. Housekeeping had left for the day. The second challenge had to do with a requested wake-up call the day of my early morning flight. I was up 15 minutes before the requested call, and left an hour after the requested call. It never came. I hope these were isolated incidents. If the service had been better, I'd have given the property a 3 - 4 rating. Finally, a safety note: plan to turn right and make U Turn to get back to the Freeway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel itself was very nice, but the service was terrible. My husband and I stayed for two nights, and the housekeeping department neglected to clean our room. Our "do not disturb" sign was down by 9:30 (on a Sunday). The front desk clerk said that if the "do not disturb" sign is still up when the housekeeping staff makes a first pass by the room, they do not return to clean it. I have never had this happen at any other hotel. Additionally, we requested a wake-up call on our last morning because we wanted to make sure we were up on time to make our flight, but we never received the call.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Muskie81
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Dear Muskie81,

I want to thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your business!

I want to send our apologies to you and let you know this is not our standards to handle a guest situation.
Housekeeping is here throughout the day and under no circumstance should your room been left un-serviced. Our procedure is if a guest has a do not disturb sign up, they are to return at a later time to see if it’s been removed.
As far as your wake up call, I am not sure what happen we have our system that generates the calls, but this will be brought to the General Manager and training with the proper individuals will be done.
We train and work really hard on guest satisfaction and problem solving.

I would love to be able to make this right for you. Please contact me.

Thank you!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Fantastic place! Only 3 years old! We were able to check in way ahead of time! And there was a greeting card and snacks waiting for us (something we were not expecting!)! We will be back, although we are "locals" this will be our new get away for a day stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank averyfamily3
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear averyfamily3,

We LOVE locals! Sometimes you just need to find that special place away from home even if it’s for one night and I’m glad you found comfort at our property. Our home is your home. We appreciate your business and Thank You for staying with us! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stay in about 35 Choice Hotels a year (Comfort Inn, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn). This is right at the top of them all. Spacious room and clean. Friendly staff. Snacks and water on the desk when I arrived in the room (I'm a Choice Privileges member). Nice breakfast area and food (the usuals). No smoking which is a must for me. You can walk to Walmart or any number of fast food places. Quiet. I was allowed to stay until 2:00 as a CP member. All in all, I'd come back here whenever I'm in town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear ProfNielsen,

Thank you for being a loyal guest to the Choice Properties, we appreciate that.
I am glad you found us to be on the top of your list. We work hard on day to day bases to assure everything is nice, neat and clean.
We also have the courtesy shuttle that can take you within 2 miles of the property, so be sure to utilize that during your next stay.

Thank You!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel is beautiful and comfortable and is was very quiet. It is nice to be away from the hustle and bustle of the strip without being away from everything. Sadly, the outdoor pool is freezing cold and the spa wasn't very warm either. These two things would make it impossible for us to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
ComfortHendersonNV, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear skscrivano,

I am happy to know you found comfort in our property and it was a nice and quiet stay for you. Our pool is not heated, heats on its own by the sun. I apologize you had an issue with our spa. Our spa is headed year round to health code standards. I apologize it was not to your satisfaction. We strive high in our guest satisfaction and I would love to be able to make that up to you. Please get in touch with me.

Thank You!