“WONDERFUL STAY”

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Henderson
San Jose, California
“WONDERFUL STAY”
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Very clean, staff was wonderful... when I checked in it quick and easy. About a half an hour after we were in the room the front desk called to ask if everything was okay with our room... how awesome is that. That was a first for me...and we've traveled all over. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was good and the location is wonderful.. It's only 20 minutes from the strip, it's close to a small casino and close to lots of shopping and food.....I give them a thumbs up.... Next time I go I will definitely stay here again....

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank SORNELAS37
Becky475Marks, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, March 17, 2011
We are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to make sure our guests are as comfortable as possible! We are proud of our hotel and staff - and yes - the breakfast is great isn't it! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Chico, California
Reviewed March 15, 2011

Pros:
-Friendly staff.
-Well maintained property.
-Value.
-Location.

Cons:
-Overly firm mattress.

I first stayed at this Comfort Inn and Suites just over a year ago. I was so impressed that I decided to stay here again as I was traveling through the Las Vegas area. The property is extremely well maintained and looks brand new both inside and out. It is located conveniently off of a major freeway and is surrounded by restaurants and shopping. The woman that checked me in was friendly and helpful. She provided bottled water and took the time to explain a current Choice Hotels promotion. My room was well appointed with a more upscale decor than you might expect at a Comfort Inn. There was a large flat screen TV. I very much appreciated the mini fridge and microwave that were included in the price. The WiFi worked great. Five pillows per queen bed, but unfortunately I found the mattress to be overly firm to the point of being hard. I arrived late, past 1 AM, and because of that did not get out of bed until late morning. I called the front desk to ask for late checkout and they were very friendly about it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take advantage of the free breakfast. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank troobie
Becky475Marks, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, April 22, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry that i did not respond sooner! We are delighted that you chose the Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson again as your hotel of choice while in our area! We appreciate your patronage. I am sorry that you didn't get to enjoy our Continental Breakfast - it is wonderful!! We do hope to continue to see you.
Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed January 2, 2011

This hotel is very nice and well taken care of. The rooms are comfortable and have all the amenities that you would expect. The pool is unique and fun for families. We were happy that the hotel was only a few minutes from Sam Boyd Stadium. The breakfast had something for everyone. We had a really good stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Becky475Marks, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We do work hard to meet and exceed your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. We hope that you'll be back again soon.
Winnipeg
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Just spent 5 nights there and could not be happier. I wanted a quiet location away from the noise and bustle of the strip while I took in the local sights of Aviation Nation 2010 up at Nellis AFB, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon and this place filled the bill perfectly. The room was very clean and very comfortable and I sleep like a log! I also took the opportunity to see a couple of shows and the hotel shuttle was a very convenient way to travel in to the strip to see the shows without the worries of driving and parking. Will definately be staying there again on my next visit to Las Vegas!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Becky475Marks, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn & Suites Henderson, responded to this review, December 14, 2010
Thank you so much for choosing us for your recent stay. We'd love to have you again!
Columbia
Reviewed October 28, 2010

We stayed in this hotel at the end of a 2 week road trip, mostly to get ready for our flight home from LAS. It's a very pleasant location, and worked great for this purpose.

The hotel has an elevator and luggage carts. This was a big help. Half our purpose here was a pre-flight repacking of everything we'd strewn around the rental car. Everything in the business center worked, and we were able to print our boarding passes with no trouble.

The staff was consistently friendly & helpful.

The pool is very pretty, though the water was rather cold. Mountain stream cold. My boyfriend liked it, but I think he was a penguin in a past life. The hot tub was a nice temp, though.

The breakfast area is a nice size, and the food choices were good. My favorite thing about this hotel was the free chocolate chip cookies they put in the lobby each evening.

The one problem we had here wasn't directly connected to the hotel. For dinner on our first night, we called a delivery vendor that had ads in the room, 1-800-DINE-INN. The first problem was that the delivery was estimated at 30 minutes, but took an hour and a quarter. Then they got both our orders wrong. I'd paid extra for fries instead of chips, but we didn't get them. I foolishly paid cash, so we were basically screwed. On top of all this, my ham & cheese sub was awful. There was hardly any cheese, and the ham was WAY too salty. It was like chewing on dried brine. You're best off ignoring Dine-Inn's ads, no matter how tired you are.

The hotel itself was great.

• Stayed October 2010
1 Thank GoBanana
We certainly appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area!
Charleston, WV
Reviewed October 13, 2010

My wife and I went to Las Vegas not to gamble but to see Hoover Dam and Death Valley National Park. This was an ideal spot to stay. It was away from the Strip but there were lots of restaurants and stores nearby. When we got there, they upgraded our room to a suite because the hotel was sold out and we made our reservations several months ago. The hotel was clean and quiet. Breakfast was better than expected for a Comfort Inn. There were a minor things about this hotel that I didn't like. First the air conditioner unit in the room was quite loud. My wife and I heard it very clearly turning on and off during the night. Second, the bathroom did not have a towel rack. It would have been nice to be able to hang a hand towel or wash cloth. Third, the staff at the hotel were not knowledgable of the area. When I asked for recommendations for restaurants, the person af the front desk said he wasn't from around the area and did not know of any restaurants. Despite these things, I would recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Your feedback is what makes us better! We are providing our staff with more information on the surrounding areas so they can better assist you!
Brighton, Canada
Reviewed September 20, 2010

We stayed at this hotel during our vacation and it was a real gem....very clean and comfortable and the rooms were huge! They have great laundry facilities(which not all choice hotels have) and a free shuttle bus to the Vegas Strip. The staff was wonderful and the hot breakfast was very good. Shopping and great restaurants within walking distance and the Hoover Dam, Las Vegas and Boulder City are very close by.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
We certainly appreciate your patronage and hope to see you on your next vist!