Tripadvisor

“Dissapointing...”

New Day Cafe Anthem
Ranked #283 of 796 Restaurants in Henderson
Reviewed January 20, 2020

After hearing wonderful things about this restaurant I was really disappointed at the flavor & quality of our meal. Omelet was truly mediocre &the hashbrowns tasted as if they were cooked in rancid oil. I'm not at all interested in going back - ever.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

Located in a shopping center parking lot. I have driven past this place thinking it was closed. This is due to the window coverings. So I decided to give this place a try. I walked in and and was surprised to find the place pretty full. Breakfast and lunch are what is served. I tried the special which was a Carnitas Skillet for $10.
Really good! So if you want to avoid the mayhem of Eastern Avenue give this place a try.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

My daughter her husband and I decided to go to the NDC for a nice relaxing breakfast after the grandkids left for school. NDC came through we place our order and everything came out pretty quick and was just the way we had placed our order. The service was good we never had to ask for refills she there right when we needed her.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

I was looking for a nearby restaurant for breakfast and found this quaint little establishment. They had been open for less than an hour so getting seated was not a problem. I was seated in a booth by a server named Gissel who was very pleasant from beginning to end. I ordered the "Farmer's Omelet" with hash browns and sourdough toast. My server constantly checked back with me to see if I needed anything. When in the area, I would return again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2018

The food here is good but not great. The prices here are good but not great. The wait staff, however, is very friendly and better than average. We go here when we're hungry, don't want to drive down Eastern, and don't want to use our freebies at the casino because it's close and convenient.

Ate lunch here yesterday and loved our waitress, the youngest girl. She's darling. But the food was just good. The prices just good.

Last Friday we tried to eat lunch but couldn't get seated. There were three or four empty tables BUT three couples (that's six people) stood inside the door at the "Please Wait to be Seated" sign for several minutes. Every one of the three waitresses who were busy serving seated customers pretended to not notice us. I do not believe that they don't have peripheral vision. They were busy and didn't want to be bothered seating customers. All three couples were old. Standing isn't easy for us. Seat us, bring us drinks and then ignore us. But don't ignore us old folks while we're standing in the friggin' doorway! Not cool, Ladies. After continuing to be ignored, we left, went across the parking lot to PT's where my sandwich and my husband's wrap came out quickly.

I'm glad to see they're doing a booming business but I won't return if I that happens to us again.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to New Day Cafe Anthem? Share your experiences!