“Love La Ferme!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2012

After my second visit to La Ferme I had to write a review letting everyone know what a wonderful find this is! I love the quaint outdoor dining area, the lovely gardens, and of course the wonderful French food! The owner can be a little gruff, but if you spend the time to have a conversation with him he is charming. A bit pricey, but well worth the amazing french food. I had the duck breast and my husband had the steak this time, which were both the best we think we have ever had. Can't wait to return.

2  Thank monarchtravel

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The food here is always wondereful with unique ambiance

Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

Food overall was good quality and the service was professional and courteous with the exception of the owner who became presumptive and somewhat rude once discovering that my wife and step daughter opted for appetizers over a full meal.
Wine selection good but very pricey chef is good and plates on the menu are good and provide something for most pallets but I do not recommend the coriander cumin spring salad - lacks imagination and is quite bland
I see that the average price is shown to be $38 per plate I would say the average price is currently in the $50 to $60 range per person to be more accurate.
Just a fair dinning experience at best

4  Thank Begley32
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This place really has good food, a nice feeling of small town with the big city flavor of quality. I would recommend this place. Bring a little extra money as it is a bit pricey, but really worth it.

2  Thank Michael J
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We have to say the food is authentic country french cuisine; nothing highly inspirational, but very unpretensious, well prepared and good flavor. Some Ferme animals are more equal than others, and while we've lived here over 26 years, it's almost creepy when one of the owner's favorites shows up and he and the wait staff neglect the rest of us. It's even creepy when you accompany an Owner Favorite to dinner.

4  Thank pete k