$169
ComfortInn
$105
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon(Fallon)(Great Value!)
$68
$134
$127
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtstaff was very friendly and helpfulplace to staywe've stayedeasy accessnon smokingwalmartferniemotelrenonevadapetsstarbuckscasino
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I was incredible grossed out with my experience at this hotel. I got to this hotel and unpacked all of my stuff. I went into the bathroom and there were dirty red men's under ware on the floor. In addition, I found crumbs and a dead bug in the sheets. I took photos of all of the items and went to the front desk to have someone come clean and she advised that she was the only person there and couldn't leave the front desk. She did provide me with another set of sheets so that I could change me own bed. I was so exhausted that I went back to my room, changed the sheets ( trying not to touch anything as I felt grossed out), and tried to get to sleep. On top of everything else, the air conditioner struggled loudly as it attempted ( in vain) to blow something other than hot air.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Dear dezeraye2017:

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your business.

Again, I do apologize for all of the mishaps. I did give you a full refund yesterday as I stated. I have gone over the items with the housekeeper. Also, we are having a meeting with all of the housekeeping department.

Please accept our sincere apology.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

A perfectly acceptable, dog-friendly hotel in a stop-over town near the California border and Reno that has a Starbucks, Wendy's and other good road food options for travelers who would prefer not to stop in Elko or Winnemucca.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2017

Dear Justine F:

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Fernley Inn. We appreciate your businesness.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you travel through the Fernley area.

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 2, 2017

The Best Western in Fernley is a very reliable place to stay. It is very clean, with comfortable beds and the usual Best Western breakfast. Importantly for the summer months, the air conditioning is very good. Even arriving after midnight, I always find the staff pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Martha D:

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Fernley Inn again. We appreciate your continued business.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Hope you had a great trip!

Reviewed August 25, 2017

Good Place to Stay. Fair price for the room. We stay at Best Western whenever possible and we much appreciate the government rate offered to military retirees such as myself. This trip was on business and is the first to this particular location. Recommended..

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2017

Dear Robert L:

Thank you for the kind words about the property and we appreciate that you would recommend us.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Wonderful people and great pet experience! Staff was more than willing to go out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that our pets were happy! Good location and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling with pets!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa k, General Manager at Best Western Fernley Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Skipper 1295:

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the kind words.

We hope to see you the next time you travel through the Fernley area.