“Better choices in Fernley”

Mary & Moe's Wigwam
Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Fernley
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The Wigwam as been an institution in Fernley for years, The Indian artifacts are interesting, to bad the same cannot be said for the food. The "good old days' with Marry and Moe are long gone and with them went the service and tasty food. The restaurant serves so so food and the prices are high. Service ranges from "OK" to surly. There are much better restaurant choices in Fernley.

1  Thank Jim L

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Sorta interesting with the Indian articles.

If you happen be driving through the area of Fernley Nv.

Seated straight away in the restaurant and served well.

I had a little Moe; which is a single burger and I opted for the cheese with fries. I really liked the burger as it tasted as one would have expected for a diner of yore. The fries, well I never seem to like the fries. Gus had a hot turkey sand and my sister a chili dog, they too enjoyed the taste and amount of food.

We enjoyed and would go again if in the area and hungry.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

I find the food fantastic.The service outstanding and to be honest I will probably be back. I recommend the muchroom and swiss burger with bacon. ask for tommy and jessica. "REMEMEBER IF IT AINT WIGWAM ITS PROBABLY SOME PLACE ELSE"

2  Thank thomas c
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Moe got the Wigwam back and the salad bar is exactly the same Some new servers and just a little bit of remodeling. It is really a small town diner with home cooked food and reasonable prices. Locals greet each other and it is a freindly place. Alot of families as well as tourists eat here. Worth a trip off I-80 if you haven't tried it before.

Reviewed November 17, 2010

Four of us stopped there for breakfast 11/5/2010. All meals were excellent, the service was better than anywhere in Vegas. Pat was our server, she was great....had that good ole Nevada, small town attitude. The bisquits have to be the best ever!!!!

1  Thank rwanders

Been to Mary & Moe's Wigwam? Share your experiences!