“Clean and very comfortable”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fernley
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stumbled on this at the end of a long drive. We had planned to stop in Lovelock and after looking at the choices there decided to move on. This was very nice, clean and roomy suite. Staff was friendly and made good suggestions for dinner.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I was in town to visit my sister but was not sure if I would be staying at her place so I booked the room for three nights. The day I arrived I explained to the manager if I could pay for the first night and possibly keep the room booked for three nights since I didnt know the situation of staying at my sisters place 20 mins out. She had no problem working with me. I paid for one night and she left the key active for three nights and told me if I decided to stay an extra night or all three to let her know or just make the payment at the front desk. Her front desk cashier was just as pleasant to work with. They gave me the sense of comfort. I'm all about first impression so their customer service, cleanliness and welcoming rooms made me a happy customer. It's the little things that make me happy. I will definitely use this hotel on my next trip there.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way through the state based on other positive reviews. It is indeed a fine hotel that employs a staff that takes pride of ownership. The rooms are very clean and modern as are all the other areas of the property. My only suggestion is that we had a room across the hall from the ice and vending room. This room really needs a door on it as you can hear the ice machine cycle through the night or people coming and going. Just a minor suggestion...

• Stayed: September 2013
Terin L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank You for your kind words regarding our property and staff! We do take ownership of our property and believe in our product! We hope to be able to provide you with great service if ever in the area again!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed here twice on my way to and from Burning Man and had great experiences each time. The rooms are clean, spacious and modern. It also helps that the hotel offers free breakfast due to the limited options available in Fernley.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Terin L, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for staying with us on both of your trips through Fernley! We are glad you enjoyed the hot breakfast and cleanliness of our hotel! We hope to be able to provide another great experience if you come through in the future!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

...this is a great option! My friend and I were driving late into the night and decided we needed to stop. After researching hotels along the interstate (ug!), we chose Comfort Suites and I was SO glad we did. Our room smelled new. Everything looked new. Breakfast was fine. People were friendly. It's a no brainer if you don't want to worry if your room is clean or not.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have stayed in Frenley before at a different motel. This experience was so much different, in a good way. This motel is not connected to a casino so it was smoke free and quieted down at a reasonable hour. The staff was helpful, the breakfast was adequate and the beds we comfortable. Our only complaints were the closeness of the train tracks, they were working on the tracks so the trains ran sporadically, and the small breakfast area. One morning we chose to leave and get breakfast somewhere else due to the overcrowding.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I can't even begin to say enough good things about this hotel! It's not too hard to find off the freeway, but it is in it's own little area. Go past the 2 truck stops and under the railroad bridge, then take a right in about 1/10 mile.
The room was HUGE!!!!! We had 2 double beds with HUGE pillows (almost too big) and a pull out sofa sleeper which my son claimed. He even thought it was quite comfy. :) Nice big bathroom. Super clean room.
Pool was a bit smaller than most, but that's okay. We had no issues. It was clean and cool, so it was all good :) Pool open til 10. No hot tub and the fitness center was closed for maintenance I think. Didn't matter, didn't use it anyway.
Breakfat was wonderful...waffles, eggs, sausage, eggs, yogurt, fruits, juices, bagel, muffins, pastries etc....
You'd never know there were truck stops right there, never heard a thing. My hubby did wake up when the train went by, but I didn't hear a thing, which is very unusual as I wake up to EVERYTHING!
If we get the chance to head west again I would definitely stay here again! This place was amazing! And so affordable!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fernley
Best Western Fernley Inn
Super 8 Fernley
Super 8 Fernley
#3 of 4 in Fernley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Reno Sparks

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!