“Highly recommended”

Holiday Inn Express Fallon
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Reviewed October 2, 2007

I stopped at the HI Express for one night on a drive from CA to UT. The hotel common areas and rooms were immaculate. Everything worked and the breakfast was good. The rooms are large and well equipped. The hotel is owned by the adjacent casino so if gambling is your thing, this is clearly the place. The only unusual thing about the hotel is that some rooms have wireless internet and other ones have ethernet connections....which I guess is a good thing for people whose laptops are not wireless equipped.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Amy H, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

It’s always nice to hear from our guest that has had a great stay. We love to hear back from our guest and know we are doing our best to make it wonderful to be away from home, and be here with us. We sincerely want to say Thank you from the bottom of our hearts and wish you all well. Our staff hopes to have you again here at the Holiday Inn Express in Fallon. Our little Oasis.

Reviewed August 24, 2007

I needed to stay overnight somewhere in the middle of Nevada on my way back from Salt Lake City to San Francisco. I have stayed in Wells, Elko and Winnemucca before, so I said why not try Fallon this time. I was early for check-in as I needed to do all of my packing for the next day flight home from SFO. Although I was early and even though I have a high Priority Club status and I had an advance reservation I was not given the room location I asked for with the explanation they were fully booked. I was given a room on the second floor which turned out to be directly above the machinery room. This fact was just terrible and ruined the overall good impression about the hotel completely. The noise of the machinery was very bothersome and the floor was literally vibrating due to the engines going on and off all night long. They really should give out this rooms at a huge discount or to guests who party all night long in the adjacent casino and only return in the wee hours too stoned to notice anything. The rooms above the machinery room are really not for somebody in need of a rest. Otherwise the hotel is very nice, the rooms are spacious, the pool area clean, the breakfast of standard HIE quality. In the morning I complained to the assistant manager and was given a 25% reduction of my room rate. This was of some compensation, although I would prefer paying the full rate I had reserved and having a nice, quiet room.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank Slo-Lju
Amy H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Reviewed July 25, 2007

This hotel is right next to Stockman's Casino. Very convenient to walk to. Very clean and rooms were not noisy. My daughter and mother slept on the sofa couch and said it was very comfortable. Has an indoor pool as well as an outdoor pool. Only strange thing was no place to change your clothes as the toilet and shower are in one room and your sink is near the bed.

Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank Kathie J

Reviewed July 8, 2007

I would recommend this Hotel to everyone. The Staff, The Rooms, The Pools everything was wonderful. The price was great also. I have stayed all over and i felt this was a very nice and resonable place to stay. I hope to return next year.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank Smartlittleworm
Amy H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Reviewed June 22, 2007

While traveling through Nevada we spent one night at the Fallon Holiday Inn Express. Our room was very spacious and clean. The exercise room was a plus as was the breakfast, which included fresh fruit, cereals, bagles and rolls, hardboiled eggs, juice and very good coffee. This was my first experience with a Holiday Inn Express and it was definitely a good one. We did have dinner at the Stockman's restaurant. The food was quite good, the only problem is walking through the smoke filled casino.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with friends
1  Thank mauisun
Amy H, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Reviewed April 26, 2007

This was a great hotel!! I was very impressed. Very clean. Staff was very nice and helpful. Great breakfast too. There is not much to see in Fallon. We were just there for a wedding. I would definitely stay here again if I were to go back.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank kgcheesman

Reviewed November 10, 2004

Fallon does not have a large selection of lodging. But, this was clearly the best. Clean rooms that were not 'battered', a very pretty indoor pool/whirlpool area, and my 2 favorite items. Free wireless internet and a refrigerator in the room. I would definately stay here again.

6  Thank IronChefNeva
Amy H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites
Best Western Fernley Inn
Motel 6 Fallon
Motel 6 Fallon
#6 of 8 in Fallon

Been to Holiday Inn Express Fallon? Share your experiences!