“Nice and clean”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed one night in January, breaking up our drive from ID to Los Angeles. Very clean but plain room. Beds were ok, some sag, age showing. Bathroom was very clean. Manager was very accommodating. Continental breakfast was just ok. Coffee was good, begals were good, but no real selection. Room had a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jdarbysh

Reviewed December 25, 2012

A two week stay; clean rooms, nice decor, micro/fridge and friendly staff. Breakfast is a choice of a couple of cereals (with whole and lofat milk), bagels, toast, fresh waffles and coffee. I stayed here on the recommendation of some friends in Fallon and was not disappointed. As a bonus, there are washers and dryers available ($1 to wash, $1 to dry, $1 detergent). I like to see an hotel manager stay engaged with the customers...Dave and his family live at the property so customers always get consistently friendly service. My room was always cleaned thoroughly and the bathroom was spotless and well stocked. The wifi can be a bit slow but wired connections are available in each room (wired connections are much faster anyway). Bottom Line: 1 night or 14, you'll be assured of a clean, comfortable room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank dolomoto
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

This place is very clean and the manager is extreamly friendly. The rooms are rather 'no frills' but they are very clean. Since there is nothing in fallon, it is close to everything. It is stumbling distance to several bars/casinos and close enough to everything else. I would stay here again when back in fallon.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank sgtduder
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Passing through Nev. - stayed one night and was pleasantly surprised. Very nice people running the hotel, friendly and warm hearted. A great "get-up-and-go" breakfast in the morning.
David, manager, is a quality person. For the price, this is a definite value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank irishpasta
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our room was small, but very clean, comfortable, and affordable. Dave, the owner, went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and happy. He was very apologetic when breakfast wasn't out on time and even came to our car as we were leaving to tell us coffee was ready. He gave us plenty of rolls for the road. We'd stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol A
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I stayed here for 7 nights and recommend the place highly. My room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfortable, and the staff were friendly and helpful. The cost was very reasonable. I have stayed in more expensive places which were indeed a bit fancier in their decor, but the difference is not worth the extra money in my opinion. Furthermore I noticed that the manager had a lot of return business and friendly personal connections with these regular visitors...that's a good sign.

If I return to Fallon I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel is the best deal in Fallon. For half the price of other high end (for Fallon) hotels, you get a clean, comfortable room. Granted, it is worn around the edges and stained here and there. The man at the front desk was the friendliest and kindest I have ever experienced. Internet is wireless, fast, and with a strong signal. Breakfast is minimal, as with most places. Service was superb - 10 minutes after I checked out and drve away, they called to tell me I had left my phone charger in my room. I will stay here again and will pass on the better-known chain next door.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Richard R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Fallon
Value Inn
Value Inn
#8 of 8 in Fallon

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon

Address: 1051 W Williams Ave, Fallon, NV 89406-2633 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Nevada > Fallon
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Price Range: $46 - $103 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Fallon