“What is that Smell?”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Keizer, Oregon
“What is that Smell?”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This place was way overpriced at $65.00 The front lobby smelled of some weird cooking and incense. It was tightly packed and this is where the "continental breakfast" was supposed to be. The rooms had torn carpeting and the linoleum counters in the bathroom were cracked and peeling. We arrived too late to cancel so we were stuck.

Room Tip: Don't book here.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank bgolfguy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I got charged for a room at this motel, and I didn't even stay there! I cancelled the reservation 5 days in advance and the charge for a night appeared on my bank statement. When I called the clerk, they said I needed to have a "cancellation number". A what? They never gave me a cancellation number. I'm sure they did that on purpose.

Room Tip: Ripped off!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank mamaduke1955
Nampa
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We were tired and not sure where to stay. I called the hotel and spoke with the manager. He was very helpful on giving us directions. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. An the complimentary breakfast was just right (Coffee, tea, cereal, waffles and toast ). Also the area was quiet even though we were on Hwy 50. I would definiely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
jaghomeva@yahoo.com
Reviewed August 14, 2010

This hotel is a little dated, but it was clean and comfortable for a one night visit. Only real complaint is that the AC was tucked behind a dividing wall in the room, so it took a little longer than expected to cool the room. However, my 3 year old and I slept well and left refreshed the next morning to continue our trip. I would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Sunriver
Reviewed August 28, 2009

We rented two rooms and the amenities were about what you would expect in a low end motel. However, after only a short time of walking about the room with white socks I was appalled at how black they were. We checked the carpets in morning light and you could see they were filthy!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank dotcomcat
Denver
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Checked into our room. Curtains were torn so they didn't work. The screen was off one of the windows (break in maybe?). The cleaning lady literally stands outside your door waiting for you. Left the front door open to get some air in the place, went and used the bathroom and the damn cleaning lady is standing right outside waiting for us to check out.

Charged an extra 20% for my 16 year old daughter who traveled with me.

Couldn't get the toaster to work. Somewhat decent continental breakfast. Nothing to write home about.

Next time will stay someplace else for a few bucks more.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family