“okay for fallon, but needs updating.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Fallon

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Super 8 Fallon
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Colorado
“okay for fallon, but needs updating.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

New carpet, newer airconditioner, but very dated bathroom. Discolored grout that makes you think it's dirty, dated and very worn floor tiles that seemed dirty. Oldest I've seen in a Super 8 years!! and I've stayed in many.) Chipped, beat-up sink. They tried - HBO, flat screens. Free drink at casino. Kind of a place where folks pile in for a cheap night at the casino plus cheap hotel. Clientele looks like they took the Friday paycheck and came to this motel. Nothing wrong with that, just update your bathrooms above the level of a KOA campground. Smoke flows out of the casino into the parking lot. Hard to checkin without receiving a lungfull of smoke!!!!! Isn't there a regulation, law ..oh..it's Nevada.

Room Tip: Choose one in the building away from the casino if you don't want smoke smell.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank alwayssunny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Turkish first
Los Banos, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

We arrived here in the early evening tired and hungary. Pleasant staff to check us in. I asked if they had Senior discounts and they readily took 10% off the bill. We also received 2 drink tickets that we used with dinner. We ate in their casino restaurant. The clerk at the reservation desk had gone over to our room and turned on the AC while we were checking in. I thought that was nice customer service! The room was clean. It had a nice flat screen tv. Also was able to use my iPad with their free wifi. Breakfast was simple, but adequate. With our discount, our bill came to just over $50.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Fe, New Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

After a long trans Sierra drive on the 50 it got dark in Fallon...The desk,located in the casino gaming area assigned me room 406...This accommodation was found in a detached structure, isolated with no landscaping, in a sea of hot asphalt...I found the faucets in the unit very hard for semi -arthritic hands to operate...Once cleaned up, I hot footed it over to the Casino building for the (coupon)drink and the best meat & potatoes meal I have had in some time... Went to bed a happy camper... In the night it became apparent I had uninvited company in bed with me...Not sleeping well, I arose before sunrise & presented at the desk,several fresh bed bug bites to the shift worker, apparently pulled away from other duties...Told the situation would be "reported" Body language, on the employees part suggested a no action option. Figuring the motel breakfast was not worth waiting 15 Min. for I shook the dust of Fallon off my heels & headed off to the wonderful drive West, to Green River, Utah...Checking my folios, I fond the Wyndham "points" earned not credited to my account... A Not so, "Super" 8 overnight...carracar

Room Tip: Unless assured "something" has been done avoid rm 406.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Fallon hotels

Basye, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Somewhat taken aback to enter a smokey, dark casino to check in. The ads should clearly state that this is a casino, not just a motel. Once in the room, it appeared clean. Unfortunately, there was an infestation of ants. If you left a soda out, they were all over it in minutes. No carts to handle luggage. Drink machines were on the 2nd floor so that you had to climb the steps if on the first floor due to no elevators. The management clearly wants you to get into the casino and gamble. Beds were not comfortable. Left a bad impression for Super 8's.

Room Tip: If only interested in getting a good night's sleep in a clean and comfortable room, this is not...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed overnight and was somewhat nervous (do to other reviews) at what we would find. We are a family traveling on a budget and this place was great!! CLEAN room that looked well maintained/updated. Flat screen tv and a fridge in-room. We would happily stay again. The check in desk is right inside Casino entrance and the complementary drink coupons were a nice bonus! We left before breakfast, but from other reviews, doesn't sound like we missed much! :)

• Stayed July 2012
Hemet, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm somewhat a Gambler and took a random pick from Expedia...I was given a Super 8 with Casino...I said to myself oh well, you win some you lose some..But I have to admit its A OK..A solid 2 star..Our room is just off the Casino. Very Quiet, and our room was spotless top to bottom..Its morning as I write this and I had one of the best sleeps I've had all week, waking up without a backache from the mattress. So thats a 5 star to me.
Since I'm on a low card diet with this trip, I'm going to skip breakfast today and go to the cafe. I'm sure like most reviews its High Carbed...which is OK for some. Would I stay a second night...YES but were leaving for another town.

Room Tip: We are in room 107 main building...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Gravesend, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I had some difficulty locating the Super 8 as all I could see was the casino while driving past. When I did locate it, it was a bit of a shock to the system to walk into an active casino where the check-in desk it set alongside flashing lights, ringing bells and the general sound of people losing money. However, once I was assured that the room would not be in the same building (it was in a separate block across the car park) I checked in. The room was only $47 plus tax, and we got a voucher for a free beer as well.

The room was comfortable, and away from the noise of the casino. The bar in the casino was small and awful, full of cigarette smoke and a barmaid who looked as though she couldn''t care less. When she eventually deigned to give us a couple of (free) beers we departed to the 'smoke free' area, which is a couple of arm chairs and a sofa next to the reception desk.

There being little else within walking distance (I noted many people ate their dinner of hamburger and fries on their lap as they played the machines, clearly unable to tear themselves away from giving their money away to eat at the restaurant) we ate at the casino restaurant. Somewhat surpringly we enjoyed enjoyed our meal of cajun chicken and a Cobb salad. It wasn'f high class cooking by any means, but it was tasty, and the pleasing thing was that our young waitress was most charming, friendly and efficient young lady we came across in three weeks of touring. I sometimes begrudge the high tips that are expected in America for simply doing a job to a barely satisfactory standard, but in this case she was well worth it.

Breakfast (in an ordinary guest room rather than a specifi breakfast room) was extremely basic, but what can you expect for $47? All in all I would stay again, as although the casino atmosphere is not my cup of tea, it made for an interesting (and cheap) evening.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon
BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn Near Fallon Naval Air Station
BEST WESTERN Fernley Inn
Holiday Inn Express Fallon
Motel 6 Fallon
Motel 6 Fallon
#6 of 8 in Fallon

Been to Super 8 Fallon? Share your experiences!