“Average, friendly Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Sacramento
“Average, friendly Hotel”
Reviewed July 18, 2006

We stayed at the Best Western Fallon Inn on June 3rd, 2006. It was an average hotel and the desk staff was helpful and friendly. When we first got to our room it smelled faintly of smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. The room was average size, and accomondated our family of 4 nicely on 2 double beds. It had a small refrigerator. They had a exercise room, which was broken and a small, outdoor pool (which we did not use). Breakfast was the usual continental breakfast, in a nice little room with table cloths and artificial flowers on the tables. (A little fruit would have been nice.) It was an average Best Western hotel, and we would stay here again.

Stayed June 2006
4 Thank Traveler from CA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 21, 2006

Stayed 7 days at this hotel, alone, on a buisness trip. I felt very safe, the room was comfortable and the bed was too. I took advantage of the clean and functional laundry room and was grateful to have it. I appreciated the microwave, refridgerator and coffee maker. The staff were friendly and helpful.
I will stay again.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Garland, TX.
Reviewed February 26, 2005

My husband and I stayed at this Best Western last summer. We had the best stay of our whole trip! When we checked in the friendly desk clerk offered us a choice of a standard room or an upgraded room at an additional cost. Since we were on vacation we chose the upgraded room, we were surprised to find the room that we chose had a full size spa!!! We were astonished that our room featured so many amenties, for such an affordable rate, they included; in room coffee, full sized iron/iron board, hair dryer, plus more. We slept like babies in the comfy bed. We really became excited when we saw how many choices were offered at the continental breakfast! I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Fallon, NV.!

8 Thank bonwhitt
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 23, 2005

I'm staying at the Best Western at Fallon NV. I guess it was too much to ask that the equipment in the exercise room worked, not just that they HAD an exercise room. I've had problems almost every night of my stay trying to get into my room because the access cards don't seem to work. And as far as the ad indicating a continental breakfast...please. The only thing they offer is coffee, lukewarm milk to pour over two kinds of cereal, and a few miniature muffins. That is it. I have coworkers staying at the Holiday Inn Express and have had to venture over there often for meetings. The Holiday Inn has an awesome breakfast selection. The only thing good about my stay at the Best Western is the comfortable bed and the place is very clean. But that's not enough for me to say I'd ever stay here again.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fallon
Super 8 Fernley
Super 8 Fernley
#3 of 4 in Fernley
Holiday Inn Express Fallon

Been to Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites

Property: Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites
Address: 1035 W Williams Avenue, Fallon, NV 89406
Location: United States > Nevada > Fallon
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites 2.5*
Located minutes from casinos and top area attractions, BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites is within minutes of local casinos, fairgrounds, raceways and lakes. Family fun is in abundance too, with local events and attractions such as Grimes Point, the Silver State Rodeo, Top Gun Raceway, Spring Wing Bird Festival and Fallon Naval Air Station Air Show (home of the famed Top Gun training program) just a short drive away. Please note our outdoor pool is closed during the winter months. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Fallon Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fallon Best Western