“Almost 5 Star....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fallon
Suisun City, California
“Almost 5 Star....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Freshly remodeled, quiet, immaculately clean, very well-equipped, great staff, fresh and plentiful breakfast offerings, great location. In short, everything you could hope for from accommodations somewhat "off the beaten path".... but... was kept up all night by my noisy air conditioner continuously cycling on and off. Tried everything - set it high/low/warmer/cooler - nothing helped and it was too hot to leave the windows open and too stuffy not to run the a/c. Then, to add to the fun, the in-room refrigerator started making ice-maker noises - which would have been tolerable, if it had an icemaker.... So you'll have a great stay, if you just bring earplugs!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Candace,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 775-423-6005.

BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Ivins, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Best Western in Fallon is a great place to stay! Bed was comfortable, nice sheets, plenty of good quality towels. The room had it all; a microwave, good sized mini fridge, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, clock radio, large size flat screen TV, even a safe! The staff made sure to accommodate my request for a room that was easy to reach, as my husband is disabled. I had called ahead to say we were running late and Alex, the night desk clerk, was pleasant and reassuring. She has a great sense of humor too! The next morning, I messed up the waffle maker in the breakfast area( didn't see the spray oil until too late and the waffle stuck), but Liana, the morning staff, was cordial, helpful and unfazed by the problem-she handled it all with grace and continued to run the front desk too. Our only problem was the inability to drive through the back gate-we were towing a trailer and had to back all the way out the driveway onto the highway. This is a good stopping point for us-we will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Greg,

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 775-423-6005.

Park City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

Easy to find, right among area casinos, restaurants, and shopping, this great hotel is almost a destination on its own. What really sets this fine place apart is the superb staff. I checked in with the help of Alex, whose single goal was to make sure my stay was the best it could possibly be. Her welcoming style made me feel right at home immediately. The room was impeccably clean, and very well appointed. I got just what I needed, a deep, comfortable rest. I will definitely stay at this great Best Western next time I am in the Fallon, Nevada, area. Thank you, Alex, for making my day fabulous!

Room Tip: Lower floor catches less sun late in the day, making early eveing more pleasant.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Frank,

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Stay here on business frequently, everything is always amazing. The air conditioner is really cold, really comfortable bed nice flat screen tv, everything has been recently remolded. Staff that go out of there way to make sure that i have everything that i need. This is where I will continue to stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Dear Irene,

Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

Not much on the outside but a jewel on the inside. Completely remodeled room top to bottom. Brand new carpets. Well lit rooms. New shaowr and up graded towels.Great bed an flat screen TV. Very nice staff. Better than normal free breakfast. Free high speed WiFi. I will stay here every time. Cold not believe that it was a Best Western.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Jim,

Seattle, WA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Room a little tired, but accommodations were fine until a spider climbed on my friend's arm in bed. Didn't sleep too well that night. Front desk very friendly and responsive to our questions. Breakfast was filling. Not much choice in afallon, but was told this was the best of the lot!

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

bishop
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed at the best western fallon on August 11th for a football event. The rooms are very nice and the pool is great for the kids. Everything was ok until we went to have breakfast before my son had to weigh in at 645am. There was no breakfast and no employee in sight. I tried to call the hotel to see if someone would answer the phone and the phone was just ringing and ringing. I then had to leave to get to the football field so my kids did not get to eat until later. When I contacted someone about the problem I was told that the night person did not show up and the other person left and didn't call anyone. I think that the people that stay there that night should have been appologized to and maybe even a discount on our rooms and that did not happen. Next year I will not be staying at this hotel for our football trip I will stay some were else that had there breakfast out in time for the football players to eat before their game.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
ajax48, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Lesli,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. At Best Western we strive every day to provide a superior customer experience. My staff came to work that night and had to go to the hospital for an emergency,I am sorry we weren’t able to do that for you. We will use the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we provide a better experience in the future.

Because we value your business, we would like to provide you with a 50% discount to use towards a future stay for the inconvienance you have faced. When you’re ready to use this discount, please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation.

Please consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with superior service. You can reach me directly at 775-423-6005.

BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fallon
Comfort Inn Near Fallon Naval Air Station
Super 8 Fernley
Super 8 Fernley
#3 of 4 in Fernley
Holiday Inn Express Fallon

Been to BEST WESTERN Fallon Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!