“Fantastic”
Review of Pizza Barn

Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Fallon
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 5, 2013

For a real Pizza here is the place to go. Made from scratch with fresh ingredients. This food (not only pizza) is far superior to any chain store pizza you can get

Reviewed May 29, 2013

When I'm in an unfamiliar place, I like to eat where the locals eat. So Pizza Barn was a great restaurant to try when my wife and I were overnighting in Fallon. Softball team. Birthday party. Couples. Everybody eats here.

The pizza is much better than you'd get at Pizza Hut, and the selection of beers on tap is surprising!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

You can't go wrong having Pizza here. Always fresh ingredients, friendly staff and a great salad bar with many homemade items. I had Pizza Barn in my hometown and they have always been our Pizza of choice. Monthly specials, lunch specials, take and bake and sandwiches. Not your ordinary Pizza place. 9 big screen TV's. Pizza Barn has two locations now Fallon and Elko. I have also been to the one in Elko several times and also for my Grandson's birthday party.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We dined in at the Pizza Barn in Fallon, Nevada, in October, 2012. It was delicious... the best pizza on our entire roadtrip. The thin crust was unique...crisp and crunchy like a cracker. The sauce was very tasty, also. The salad bar had many choices from which to choose. We were there on a week night, and they were quite busy...always a good sign. There are only two Pizza Barn's and they are both in Nevada, Fallon and Elko. If we ever return to Nevada, we'll definitely return to a Pizza Barn.

Been to Pizza Barn? Share your experiences!