“Baked goods make me fat! :)”

Courtyard Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 54 Restaurants in Fallon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At The Courtyard, we are incredibly passionate about the pure pleasure that mouth watering pastries and delicious foods and warm hospitality can bring to your day! We love what we do, and even more... We love sharing it with you! We want your experience to be an enjoyable one and we include in that experience - great food, graious service, a warm atmosphere, yummy aromas and irresistible displays. The Courtyard Cafe & Bakery is rated #1 restaurant in Fallon on Trip Advisor. See the reviews here.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Some of the best baked goods around. I have to limit my visits so I don't eat so much. Never get out of there just eating the meal. Always end up getting goodies to go. I buy all my preserves from them.

Friendly and helpful.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Cafe and Bakery

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our group of 6 got seated quickly and the server came right away. The menu has the usual breakfast items (all homeade) and lots of baked goods. Our orders were delayed slightly so the server brought us some cinnamon buns. They were pretty darn fantastic! Our food arrived exactly as we'd ordered it (the waitress had not written it down) in a reasonable time. I had the quiche which was started with a slice of pumpkin breakfast "bread"...it was more like cake but I can't complain! It was great...sweet, dense and with just the right amount of spices to complement the pumpkin. The large piece of quiche was great with eggs done just right and a great selection of vegetables. The crust had seeds and was enjoyably crunchy. My companions scarfed down what they had with lots of grunting and the sound of forks scraping plates. Bottom Line: A great place for breakfast and lunch!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Food and staff are outstanding. The staff pays attention and is very friendly. The food - especially the desserts are really fabulous!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Was looking for somewhere to eat in Fallon that wasn't mcd's or jack in the box. Ended up finding the Courtyard Cafe decided to give it a try. It was busy especially for an early lunch, even then the staff was attentive and prompt. I had the beef dip and my Co-worker had the grilled turkey, which he says is one of the best grilled sandwiches he's ever had. By the time we got our food they were on a wait and now I know why. Excellent food for reasonable price and a friendly, professional wait staff. Will definitely visit again

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Hello again,I thought i would tell you about this place. It sure does have a good feeling about it.Went for Lunch and had the Grilled Chicken sandwich w/avocado..Yummmmy lol.Friend of mine had the French dip,It to was exellent. If you have a chance to Re-con this Business,Please do,You will NOT be Dis-appointed.......