“small but good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Bishop, California
“small but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our party each had a differnent entree. We had cheeseburgers, porkchops, hamburger steak and plain hamburger. The portions were generous and the waitstaff helpful. I enjoyed the garlic mashed potatos especially.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jan h

Sacramento, CA
“I can't imagine worse food!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Friends and I stayed the night in Eureka last week. We headed down to Rattazzi for dinner and they were offering a BBQ Rib special. Well, it was "special" alright. The dinner came with ribs, a salad, a roll, corn on the cob and baked beans.

The salad came first and it was fine. Then came the main course. The "BBQ" ribs looked to have been boiled (baked maybe) and were fiercely over cooked, dry and without any flavor at all. They wiped some tomato looking sauce on them but it too was without flavor. Not a bit of seasoning on the ribs.

The corn on the cob was of the frozen variety and was tough and chewy. At least it was yellow I guess.

The "Baked Beans" were clearly dumped straight out of a pan of Pork and Beans and also had no seasoning or flavor. They may have been baked but I doubt it.

By then I was not feeling much like eating so I tossed the roll out the front door for the city stray to have.

Clearly, I am not recommending this place to any of my online friends.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank coyotek
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
“Only Place in Eureka”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were happy to find this place. Nevada allows smoking in bar areas. This restaurant is attached to bar but not smoky at all. The food was decent. I had the special chicken enchilada, my husband had the pork chops. The staff was attentive and always around. The margarita was outstanding, best on the trip.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Linda T
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Rattazzi's is new to Eureka. Their salmon dinner was excellent. Wonderful seasoning and compliments! Helpings were generous and service very good.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank TerriLee86
Santa Cruz, California
“Good enough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We pulled into Eureka at 8pm on a Saturday night. He ordered a Caesar Salad and I ordered a hamburger with mashed potatoes. The food was fine, not great, but better than expected. The place was clean and bright, and the service was very good. I'd eat there again.

• Visited August 2013