“Good Enough”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Fairly typical Chinese food for dinner. The dishes were good but not great. Probably will try a different restaurant when next in the area.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is one of the nicest places to eat and if you can get in between the hours of 11-2pm you can pick out your own lunch. Wonderful great tasting food. You can still order off the menu but why would you? The choices you have on the Buffy are wonderful!!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went to lunch here with my husband. The service is prompt, the food is very good. As for Dale, at first he seemed intelligent by his post but to think the fortunes (that are supposedly the opinion of the owners/workers) are put in the cookies here and sealed??? Whatever Dale. I had a positive experience here and will return.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food is too salty, greasy, too much MSG, and the employees are rude and often make fun of the customers. I understand Chinese and know what they are saying. They do not like to serve black people. I have seen them treat black people bad. They put saying in the fortune cookie that resemble their opinions of you.

1  Thank Dale J
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We were staying at the La Quinta in Ely and decided to eat here because it was very close and the reviews were so good. It was excellent! I ordered the lemon chicken and my husband ordered the happy family. What was so nice was they put each on a platter and gave us empty plates so we were able to share each item. The food was better than the Chinese we have in Medford, Oregon, the portions were generous, and the staff was very efficient and pleasant. All of the ingredients were fresh, nothing was soupy, and the shrimp actually tasted like shrimp.

1  Thank Connie F

Been to Twin Wok? Share your experiences!