All reviews hardwood floors room was clean budget hotel would stay here again night's sleep air conditioner dog stop fi tub
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on a cross country motorcycle trip. It is on the main highway on the east end of town. It is a very old Motel 6 that has had poor maintenance over the years and badly needs to be remodeled. It does meet the basic road warrior criteria...quiet rooms, cold A/C, clean comfortable beds, hot shower. No refrigerator or microwave. No breakfast. There is a guest laundry. Reasonable price.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
general m, Manager at Motel 6 Ely, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Motel 6 - Ely, NV #4672.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as recognition and encouragement; as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Jitu Patel

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Checked in late at night, front desk was pretty helpful. I usually stay in motel 6 so I know what to expect. This room was dirty, just sheets on bed, no blanket. Pillows were old and tiny. Room was so loud. I wont stay here again and that's saying a lot.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank bryanhay805
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ely, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the atypical service inconveniences you experienced. Please know the issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

I wasn't expecting much but still...it left a lot to be desired. It's a Motel 6 and I just needed a place to crash. Was there maybe 12 hours. Front desk was wonderful and helpful. Other than that though, even for the price, I don't think I'd stay here again. My room was next to the pool and even though the pool was not full or open the room had an overwhelming smell of chlorine in it. The filter light on the window AC Unit was on, maybe that's what it was? I'm not sure but I finally turned the whole thing off. The bed was like a rock. My feet were filthy from walking around on the floor barefoot and there was hair all over in the shower and shower drain.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Ely, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Lala, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable visit and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Room was typical Motel 6. Bare bones.
Clean and lots of hot water.
WiFi was almost non-existent. Inexcusable when one has travelled miles with no cell service.
Central heating had been turned off and AC/heater came on every 30 seconds when set at 68. Stayed on for maybe 90.
Very noisy night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
general m, Manager at Motel 6 Ely, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this establishment this past week and were very pleased with our stay! We checked out other hotels and were turned off my the smell of smoke upon entering so we decided to try Motel 6. The room rate was very reasonable and the room was very clean! Christine, at the front desk was wonderful and very accommodating! We will stay at this location again when going through Ely!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
general m, General Manager at Motel 6 Ely, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018