“disappointed”

Description: Located inside the Jailhouse Motel and Casino
Edmond, Oklahoma
“disappointed”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The outlaw bbq had recently opened back up when we went there for dinner. The three guys ordered ribs and I ordered a club sandwich. The ribs were not tender at all but they soldiered on and ate them anyway. The green beans tasted like someone had put a cup of sugar in them and we all sent them back. They did replace them with corn on the cob which was really good. The salads that we all got were good. On the upside, my club sandwich was excellent and I really enjoyed it. The macaroni & cheese was good and the rolls were good. The waitress was attentive. If you want a sandwich it was great but no one in our group would recommend the ribs.

Visited July 2013

Las Vegas
“Extremely disappointing”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I visited the Outlaw Barbecue because of its positive reviews; however, my experience was terrible. My party waited 10 minutes before the hostess noticed us and seated us. We ordered and waited 40 minutes for two sad little bagged lettuce salads showed up. Drink refills required energetic waving. Our entrees took another half hour to arrive. The mashed potatoes were positively chilly and the steak was leathery. The brisket was gray and fatty. Just terrible at every turn. le if the ingredients weren't so low-grade. Nothing positive to say other than our waitress was friendly. The prices would be acceptab.

• Visited July 2013
Brighton, Utah
“Yum!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I ordered a veggie skillet for breakfast. It was loaded with all of my favorite fresh veggies I requested and it ended up being 3 meals for me. I don't recall what my boyfriend ordered, but I know he loved it and we left with tons of delicious leftovers!

Visited May 2013
Ely, Nevada
“Food and Service can't be beat!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The food is excellent and the service is wonderful. They close early for winter (3:00 pm) but that's ok! Daily specials and fresh home made desserts! Yummmy!

• Visited October 2012

Been to Outlaw BBQ & Cafe? Share your experiences!