“Well...the food was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Evah's

Evah's
Ranked #16 of 24 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Old restaurant now incorporated into the Ramada but open to the public. It's listed on many other review sites like Yelp and Google
Buena Park, California
“Well...the food was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Small restaurant on a mezzanine overlooking the casino and indoor pool. Smoke from casino all around you in the restaurant. No real greeting upon arrival I got a "be right there". Slow service and highly over-priced ($9 for the kids plate!!!). We ordered a 12" hawaiin pizza, lasagna dinner, kids pasta and 4 soft drinks and our total was $48 before tip. Slow service and no atmosphere at all.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank monamecha

“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I ordered a combo pizza, it was super cheese, fresh and Delish ! The guy who cooked it for me was gorgeous too! ( happened to be my very own sweet boyfriend ;)!!! He's cute & he can cook!!! I'm a lucky girl!

• Visited May 2013
Garden Valley, Idaho
“Delicious food and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were directed here by the owner of the hotel we stayed at. Evah's had great food! Everything we ate was fresh and delicious. We would look forward to eating here again if staying in Ely.

Visited March 2013
Bend, Oregon
“remember, its about the food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Really good food ... It has been years since we've eaten Italian food this good!
The tomato sauce in my baked a 'la Roma' entree was outstanding and my wife liked her 'Ravioli Florentine' (to me it was OK ...I don't like spinach)

Too often people gripe about ambiance or service. The restaurant is above the small casino floor in the Ramada Inn (and don't expect a wine list) ((and don't expect vinaigrette salad dressing)).
No, the high school girl who waited on us was not experienced.
But hey, the kid was WORKING!
Hooray Ely.

• Visited February 2013
RENO
“great Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

try the oven baked pasta entrees, pizza or burgers. Great selection of beer on tap. Great service. Non-smoking bar is a plus.

Visited January 2013

Been to Evah's? Share your experiences!