“Convenient if you're in the hotel; above-average pizza”

Hotel Nevada Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Ely
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: There are a number of reviews for the accommodations at the Hotel Nevada, but none for its restaurant, which is quite good!
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I probably would not go out of my way to eat here if I were staying in a different hotel, unless I came for the pizza. We ate here on a cold night because we were already staying in this hotel. On the plus side, they serve breakfast anytime and have really good pizza. Otherwise, service was a bit slow but friendly and the prices are just a bit higher than they really should be. Non-pizza food items are really just standard diner fare, nothing special.

There are newer reviews for Hotel Nevada Restaurant

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go here for the food. The food at this place is very cheap for the quality. My breakfast for me and my wife was less than $20 including tip. Also my lunch was very good too.

As for the room very small and my time as a submarine sailor prepared me very well for that. The room needed to be updated and enlarged. It's price is even higher than the La Quinta brand new up to date room.

The staff is small town nice! I do look forward to dealing with them and enjoying the restaurant here. But no longer stay at the hotel. I only have $$ for the value of the stay but the restaurant gets a $

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

Food is usually ok portions good size it's just getting it is the problem service is not so good the menu changes and thus the quality changes it's not a bad place but it's a casino and you take your chances

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have eaten at this cafe for over 6 years and it has a tendency to ebb and flow. Currently, with the new cook they are once again in an upward trajectory. They have made prices more relative to the town that they are in and not pretending to be a Las Vegas establishment like they thought they were when it came to pricing. The food and presentation was excellent. The quality of the food was the best it has been in years. I would once again recommend this establishment for food and a wildlife dining experience.

1  Thank Travelsalot411
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Hey great place to stay at all times don't pass this 1 up say hi to willie at the back bar for me enjoy