$56
$69
$67
$85
$77
Rustic Inn Motel(Ely)(Great Value!)
$85
$69
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 26, 2012

It's not the prettiest motel on the main drag through Ely but it is clean and quiet and it had a very comfortable bed. I did not get the low price mentioned in other people's reviews here even though I stayed one night in mid week.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Old? Yes. Cheap? Yes. Quiet? You bet. I am working in Ely and when I first got there back in November, I stayed at the motel 6. That place was overpriced and small. The Great Basin Inn has huge rooms, microwaves and turnover service every single day! I haven't tried the other motels and I won't because this place is so accomadating. I have heard about other motels around there where people start missing their money and belongings. I had nothing but a great experience for 2 months and when I get back to Ely tonight, there is only one place I'm gonna go, Great Basin Inn of course!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Shawn J
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I passed up the recommended historic hotel because it was clearly a place more for gambling, drinking, and all-night biker parties than a good night's sleep. Though on the main highway, this place was far enough back to offer peace and quiet, plus the room was only $36. It turned out to be a big, well renovated space with microwave, fridge, desk, wifi that actually worked, and a clean roomy, modern bathroom with a tub. The bed was a little soft but I'm sure I slept better here than I would have at any of the motel-casinos lining Ely's main street, and for a one-night stopover en route the price can't be beat. A good budget choice.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
6  Thank dberthold
Reviewed June 19, 2010

The owner of the motel is a descendant of Korean royal family and she is very educated and nice to talk to.
The motel itself is nothing very special, but it's clean, comfortable, very well located and is definitely the best deal you can get in Ely and hear Great Basin national park. I wouldn't hesitate recommending it to my best friend.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo