“Elko”

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Elko

Reviewed February 5, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Just passing thru for one night. The room had a strange smell, but disapeared once the heater was turned off. The breakfast was pretty sad . Orange juice tasted bad and was warm. If Im passing thru again will stah at a different hotel.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
923_Spokane, General Manager at Super 8 Elko, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Doug,

Thank you for you feed back. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us.
I take your comments seriously and will definitely look into the issue. I hope that you do choose to give us another try on your next trip to Elko. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance.

Super 8 – Elko, Nevada

Reviewed January 28, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed January 15, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was doing work here and spent 1 night from midnight until 5 am (5 hours) in this hotel. Initially I had planned on staying 2 but had to come back home. I called and checked out over the phone. 3 weeks later I get my credit card bill and rather then the $79 charge I have 5 charges totaling over $475! I reached out the hotel assuming this was merely a mistake and they told me the room was smoked in (I don't even smoke!)! After explaining this to them and telling them it is impossible the woman stated there is absolutely nothing I can do about it and hung up. I am disputing through my credit card company who now says the hotel is claiming they found a bag of marijuana in the room (ok is this a joke?!). So needless to say 5 hours of sleep cost me about $500 and insane allegations. Apparently if you just give these people your credit card they will charge you whatever they want. Be careful and don't ever check out over the phone, I will never stay in a Super 8 again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Rp92609,

I am very sorry you feel this way! However I stand behind my decision.

You were asked to leave after your first night, because of what you choose to do in my hotel. You were told this when you were asked to leave, and if you need further proof, I can send you the same pictures I sent to the Credit Card Company.

Have a nice Day.

Travelodge – Elko, Nevada

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

R semi broke down and this hotel was right across the street. Very handy. The people were very nice. I would stay there again. It could of had more places alot closer to eat. The rooms were very clean. The floors were clean and we did not find anything out of the ordinarily. It was a very good place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012

Truckermom,

I am glad that we were able to take care of you. It’s very convenient to have Kenworth next door. I hope that everything is going well with you, and the trucks hauling down the road!

Safe Travels.