Shilo Inns Elko
$63
Esquire Inn(Elko)(Great Value!)
$60
$112
All reviewsmicrowave and coffee makerhandicapped roomgrab barsparking lotstay there againdecent place to stayroom was largeclean roomswould recommend this hotel to anyoneopen hoursnew carpetnice breakfastconvenient locationbed was comfortablecouponsupermarket
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was our first stay at Shilo and it was a pleasant experience. It's an older hotel and a bit worn in places, but we were greeted by friendly hotel staff, had a good nights sleep followed by a good breakfast at a restaurant within walking distance. An indoor pool, exercise room and nonsmoking property, we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a 2nd floor room for the most quiet sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, Manager at Shilo Inns Elko, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear southbaytravelers ,

We would like to thank you for your response to your stay with us at the Shilo Inn Elko. It pleases us to know that our guests are happy with their stay and would stay here again. We look forward to the next time you come to visit us, and Thank you for your business.

Shilo Inn Elko, GM.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It was a place with a bed, period. 1. They misfiled my reservation. 2. They didn't know my rate. 3. The structure needs a facelift. I was tired after driving 400 miles that day. The place is in need of paint and infrastructure. Run down, but functional. Room was alright and pretty quiet. Lots of NV state highway workers stay here while on the job. No breakfast. Instead, they give you vouchers to use at a local bar that serves breakfast???!!! Close to a store.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cameron B

Dear Cameron B,

We are sorry to here that you had some problems with your check in and want you to know that this is not the norm here. I am glad that you found that your room worked for you and was quiet, that the breakfast was fine and were happy we were close to a store. I hope that you give us a visit again and will again find us accommodating to your needs.

Shilo Inn Elko, GM.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This is not bad of a motel. The rooms are nice and clean (little outdated), organic hygiene products, good water pressure, microwave, minifridge, its easy to get to, and the area is safe. What more could you ask for?..

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Aaron W

Dear Aaron W,

Thank you, so very much for the review. We are always pleased when our guests are happy with their stay. We hope that you will visit us again and we very much appreciate your business.

Thanks again,

Reviewed June 12, 2013

After a 14-day rode trip with the family, when we book a 50-70 dollar motel, expectations are realistic. All we wanted was a comfortable bed, clean room, good A/C, and a quiet sleep. We got all that! Room was large, wireless was okay, and the breakfast vouchers ended up being better than the normal continental breakfasts at most motels. Recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Tom G

Dear Tom G,

We here at the Shilo Inn Elko, would very much like to thank you for recommending us in your review. We are happy that you were pleased with your accommodation while staying with us and enjoyed your breakfast. We hope that you will return to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The first time I stayed here was for the Elko mining show and Shilo was the only place with a room. I was pleasantly surprised.

I have stayed here a few times since, The staff has always been friendly, the rooms have always been clean. Its not the Ritz Carleton but its a nice place to stay. The breakfast voucher is awesome, you get a cook to order breakfast instead of a continental breakfast. Breakfast is Great! I wrote this review because I saw a bad one, as semi regular customer I could not disagree more with the bad review.

See you again at this years mining show, Im bringing the family this time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Bret J

Dear Bret J,

Thank you so very much for the nice review. We really appreciate our return guests and always do our best to make our customers happy, so that they return not just once, but many times over. We will continually try to earnestly have our customers satisfied with their stay. Mattie’s Bar and Grill, where our guests get their breakfasts will be very happy to hear that you enjoy their breakfast.