“The people here take great care of there customers”
Review of Elko NV Travelodge

Elko NV Travelodge
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Elko
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My stay here was great the rooms were always clean and the staff very friendly and courteous.They make you feel welcome and at home.I would highly recommend this place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
ElkoGM, General Manager at Elko NV Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2011

Dear Fredyb99,

Our goal is to provide a safe, clean and a comfortable surrounding. The safe aspect has been accomplished with new fire equipment & training. The clean remains due our staff's endless efforts, and soon the comfort will be completed as well.

Today we are taking down the awnings out front, repairing/replacing rain gutters, correcting exterior lighting and our new Hotel Gardener "Priscilla" is going to town on the flower beds...new plants, vases and even a five foot Tara Cotta Greek urn now grace our landscaping.

We are very thankful to add new items each day in our efforts to provide a nice and comfortable hotel. However with out our guests knowing our service is genuine; these mean nothing.

With Gratitude and appreciation, we look forward to your return.

August Wallis

Reviewed April 20, 2011

I was working in Elko for an extended period and need a plce to stay that would be economical, have a microwave and refrigerator, laundry, and because my wife would be staying occasionally, it had to be clean. Travelodge Elko and Super 8 Elko met all my criteria.

However the service was extrordinary. From the manager to the desk help and the cleaning staff everyone was were always friendly and helpful to whatever my needs be. Its refreshing when a guest can be greeted by name, and taken care of promptly. there is nothing I could suggest to improve the customer service I recieved in all the time I spent here. (close to 3 mos off and on )

The manager is very hands on running this motel and you can always find him working and taking pride in what he is doing. I also appreciated that he was always trying to meet the needs of his guests whether it was adding something to the breakfast menue or starting breakfast earlier so working people would have a chance to eat before they went to work. All praise not one complaint. Thank you, Pat

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Dear Mr. & Mrs. PFlynn,

OK, you have to come back; Just today... We now have a brand new Five Thousand Dollar Ice machine just waiting for you at the Travelodge. Wow....it looks just great...See....It may take a while, but because of your kindness and patronage..we are getting better...Thank you!

We miss you, Say "Hello" to your new Grand Child....

Your Staff Always,

Reviewed April 16, 2011

My husband works in Reno but we live in Salt Lake so Elko is where we meet on the weekend. Everyone on the staff here is super friendly and helpful. They welcomed our dog and treated her as well as they treated us! It was aslo the best price in town. Gus was especially helpful and made us feel super welcome. We will always stay here on our weekend getaways

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank blairsie

Dear Valued Guests,

I am so very glad we have guests like you who remind us why our work in the Hospitality Industry is like none other…we get to make friends!!!
Hot Air Balloon time….lets go you two….Up Up and Away….

Your Dedicated Staff,
The Travelodge Elko Nevada
PS: Thanks again for such a lovely Thank you Card.

Reviewed April 15, 2011

The best part of this motel was the receptionist who was very, very concerned and helpful. However, it is heavily populated with pets, has the worst coffee and continental breakfast we have ever experienced (we finally gave up and went out to breakfast). The security lock on the back door wouldn't lock and the receptionist said they knew and that they were waiting for it to be fixed. The walls are like paper so we ended up learning our neighbors secrets.

It was an inexpensive sleep in a decent clean bed with an excellent receptionist. But nothing else!!!

Room Tip: they all appear to be equally good or bad.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank profgold

Dear Profgold,

I am glad to know our service was pleasant and helpful. I am sorry to hear our breakfast and coffee did not meet your standards. We have added a number of items to increase this value to our guests. We will continue to work on improving our selection.

I am very glad to be able to report the security locks have been repaired and are now operating fine. We are working at making our hotel outstanding and appreciate your comments.

August Wallis

Reviewed March 21, 2011

Booked a large group of 18 people for two nights, absolutely no hassles with the booking site. Much easier than most I've used.

Firstly, check in was quick, simple, and easy. Before I even got in the door I had a fantastic chat with a man who turned out to be the manager, Gus. He was extremely friendly and I had a great chat with him before I got round to checking in. Checked in with Jodi who was once again extremely happy and helpful.

Everything was completely ready for us and the rooms had been immaculately prepared. Even before I got up to my room I knew there is something about this hotel. I have never had such friendly, kind, happy, and genuine service and I have stayed at a number of hotels/motels/holiday homes etc. from all ranges of price. As we were not spending much time in Elko, I booked this hotel just as a cheap place to sleep but I have been blown away by the service.

The rooms are spacious and contain everything you will need for your stay. The hotel has HBO cable and an extremely fast WIFI connection. The WIFI is the most reliable and fastest internet I have had while travelling. All the furnishings are nice and the room included a desk with two chairs which came in handy for doing work.

The hotel provides a small breakfast service which runs from 5am. This includes coffee/juice/hot chocolate, some cereal, with a fair bit else on the menu. They provide an extremely good range for the price (which is included in the room cost).

The office staff are happy and friendly and gave us some good advice as we were only in America for a short while. They were happy to help us with rooms and keys (this trip has taught me that large groups of people cannot arrive at any place at the same time... unfortunately). We were provided with maps and local guidebooks to help us get around.

The team at Travelodge Elko provide a fantastic service. The entire hotel is immaculate and extremely well presented. The queen beds are spacious and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The staff are the nicest you will ever meet and the hotel is comfortable and snug (still not used to the temperatures!).

If you are heading through Elko for business or leisure, stay at the Travelodge. It is amazingly good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
ElkoGM, General Manager at Elko NV Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2011

Dear Blake & Friends,

"Australians all let us rejoice, For we are young and free, Our home is girt by sea; We've golden soil and wealth for toil; Our land abounds in nature's gifts Of beauty rich and rare, In history's page, let every stage Advance Australia Fair.

In joyful strains then let us sing, Advance Australia Fair.

Beneath our radiant Southern Cross We'll toil with hearts and hands; To make this Commonwealth of ours Renowned of all the lands; For those who've come across the seas
We've boundless plains to share; With courage let us all combine To Advance Australia Fair

In joyful strains then let us sing, Advance Australia Fair. "

Blake and Friends, you do your country proud.

May your travels be blessed.

The Staff at Travelodge Elko Nevada

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I have been making reservations at Travelodge, Elko, NV for February, 2012. I changed my reservations numerous times. I worked with Gus and Judy at Travelodge. No matter how many times I called, they were always professional, courteous, friendly, and accommodating. It was a pleasure doing business with them, and I look forward to my stay at Travelodge because of them.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
ElkoGM, General Manager at Elko NV Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

In the Hospitality Industry, it is always a pleasure to welcome regular/returning guests to your property. I have learned the Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko Nevada draws some of our Nations top talents and participants.

With such a history of excellence, I now see how each year becomes more and more exciting as everyone involved continues a tradition of making the entire week an all inclusive and remarkable time!

And yes, during this my first "Gathering", I witnessed and felt the kindness associated with your group; and the fun everyone was having. It is wonderful to know that our community and our staff have the privilege each year to become a small part of such a great event.

Please know your kindness reflects our eagerness to welcome you again as we look forward to another year. On behalf of our Front Office Agent Judi, I and the entire Woodbridge Hospitality family, Thank you for your kind review.

It is indeed "Our pleasure!"

Most Sincerely,

Your Dedicated Staff,

August Wallis & Staff,
Travelodge & Super 8 Elko Nevada,
Woodbridge Hospitality LLC-Elko Nevada,
Wyndham Hotels-United States & International

Reviewed October 27, 2010

I stayed here twice, once on the way to Reno from Utah and once on the return trip. Both times were very pleasant. Nice clean rooms, accomodating front desk clerk, excellent price, easy access, free internet to check emails and communicate with home. Well worth it.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
ElkoGM, Manager at Elko NV Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2010

Dear 3xoxoxo3,

Thank you for choosing the Travelodge Elko for your round trip.

Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared with our staff. It is wonderful to know your stay with us was pleasant and accommodating. Our prices are set to remain competitve - yet fair. We are glad you are pleased.

Our property continues to be updated and we very much appreciate your patronage. Thank you again, and Thank you for choosing Travelodge...!!!

A. Wallis