Quality Inn and Suites
$63
Esquire Inn(Elko)(Great Value!)
$60
$112
All reviewsfenced dogdelicious banana breadroom was cleantraveling with petsfront deskthe general managerbest dealroad tripshort driverefrigerator and microwavewill stay there againstayed one nightin townvery pleasant stayplace to eatgreat priceidaho street
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stayed at this place before with my kids and this time I stayed my parents. We had to have room downstairs and they didn't have any rooms downstairs but manager made some arrangements and got us room downstairs!!! We had room with 2 beds. Room was clean and bed were very comfortable. All the staff was GREAT!! They made us feel like home away from home. Breakfast was plus. My mom was really happy that they had sugar free syrup for waffles:). I would always stay here whenever I go thru Elko.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amorris0479
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am here with other co-workers and we are staying in Elko for a month. The manager and wife are very friendly. They are genuine and helpful with most everything as long as they are here.
Rooms are large, at least ours are. They are equipped with refrigerator, microwave and coffee makers. The housekeepers are very good. They are efficient and really work quickly. The do those little small things that make a big difference.

They need a local newspaper stand because there is no walking distance to go get a paper. Their breakfast consists of Sausage links, hard boiled eggs, bagels, toast, cereal, oatmeal, juice, fresh fruit and waffles. It would be nice to have scrambled eggs, but at least you have sausage and waffles for a hot breakfast.

The problem is mostly with the swing shift girl that comes on at 3 pm. She is rude and she is a fire starter. She is constantly gossiping, telling other people stories that are untrue.For instance: The manager told me it was okay to do laundry in their laundry facility that is only used for the hotel staff because their one washer is broke down. They didn't charge me to use their machine. I thought "Wow, this was awesome." The very next morning, a co-worker tells me that the swing shift girl said that they were not a laundry mat and that the manager was mad because I did one load of clothes in their laundry room. The manager also told me it was okay to make copies of some papers I need to fax to my corporate office. The girl on swing shift complained to me that I was using up her paper too much, (6 copies and faxed twice a week). Management backs up their staff no matter what and I have complained about her lack of professionalism, they have not corrected her at all. She loves to gossip with anyone who will listen. If it weren't for this, I may have rated this hotel higher.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This wasn't the cheapest room I saw listed, but I waited a bit long to book and since I have a dog, I was limited. That said, I'm not disappointed. The room is clean, I checked in with my dog easily and the desk staff was very friendly. The room IS small (queen room) as another reviewer indicated, but I'm here for one night, just passing through Elko (as I'm sure most are, frankly), what do I need? The room is perfectly fine for 2 people. Bathroom is clean, AC is cranking (it's hot outside!), there is a mini fridge/freezer to chill my road trip food and I have free wifi. To the reviewer who complained about nowhere to walk the dog, there is a dirt/sand patch behind the hotel, which I found within a minute, and the hotel next door has lovely bright green patches of grass...if that is what your particular dog needs for...inspiration. mine is fine with rocks and dirt.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank loopynoodle
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This facility is getting a little worn. Furniture was scratched and worn. Paint on the walls was scratched and marred. The room we were in was a king room, but was small. When someone sat at the desk, another person could not get by between the chair and bed. The bathroom had a wall-mounted basin -- no countertop or even a small shelf for toiletries, etc. We tried setting things on the toilet back, but the lid was sloped and things would promptly slide off. The hand-held shower head inadvertently got knocked on the floor while it was on. We cleaned up the water with an already-used towel and it soon became clear the floor had not been mopped in some time. Don't they mop he floor after each guest? The one positive thing we would say is that the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Staff was very good - wife had hurt knee in Wyoming - they had us booked in a second floor room - only stairs - they found us a first floor room (two beds) at same rate as a king. Clean room nice breakfast area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple