“Only real Italian food in Elko”
Review of Luciano's

Luciano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Elko
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Elko, Nevada
“Only real Italian food in Elko”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Menu has large selection; good wine list for a small place. Nice bar area up front with fireplace for socializing or waiting for the table. You usually can't go wrong with the daily special. Seared scallops are delicious and my daughter loves the salmon with mushroom risotto. Other good choices are the ravioli dishes or lamb chops. Salads are a bit uninventive, but have enjoyed most all of the appetizers and entrees I have tried. Tomato-based dishes are a bit heavy handed with near-raw garlic, so if you're expecting a simple marinara you may want to try one of the other offerings. Overall, a good choice for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2012

Golden, Colorado
“I was disappointed.”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

As we drove into Elko, I started Googling, Yelping, it looked like the place to eat. The reviews were good. We were disappointed. Maybe it was an off day, maybe I didn't order the right thing. Elko is a small town and we weren't sure of where to eat. Wouldn't be my first choice again.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great find!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I ate here Tuesday night and were extremely pleased. I had the salmon done to perfection and my hubby had scallops which were extremely tasty. We would come back Again if ever in this town. Highly recommend it.

Eureka Springs
“Said to be the best in town.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The Ford dealer recommended Lucianos and, since he's trying to sell me a car, I trusted him. He was right. Lucianos is a nice place. I tried the $19 daily special:Squash ravioli with shrimp. Interesting. The five shrimp were large and well prepared. The squash ravioli was fresh but a tiny bit bitter. The tomato/cheese sauce was very good. All-in-all a good choice. The service was good. White table cloths always impress. Not smokey at all despite a very large bar area. Fresh brewed iced tea was $1.75. I like that price. Iced tea shouldn't cost more than that. So, to all you other restaurants out there...take heed.

• Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coming Home From Yellowstone”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Amazing service! Delicious and filling food, may not seem like much but it definitely is enough. I ate with my family and my Dad spilled his water and they were kind and quickly helped us clean up. I had the stuffed Sole with Prawns and it was done perfectly.

1 Thank lDieTrying