“Great Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

McAdoo's
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Elko
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Breakfast . Lunch . Sweets
Pinole, United States
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on the way back from Yellowstone. The breakfast and service was great. A must visit if you are driving through the desert- a pleasant surprise!

1 Thank Shannon C

Elko, Nevada
“Excellent food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Small but creative menu with delicious options. The specials are always good too, especially their soups. Service is very good, attentive servers. I wish the chairs had something on the bottom of them to stop them from making so much noise though, that is always embarrassing. Not cheap enough for everyday, but once every few weeks I stop in for a yummy meal. Desserts are a little overpriced in my opinion. I wish they had a dinner menu!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Novato, California
“Nice breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

We ate breakfast here - granola and fresh berries. It was exactly what we wanted, except that there was only whole milk available. They were willing to adjust the menu to meet our desires. We will eat here again on our return through Nevada. Too bad they don 't serve dinner.

• Visited August 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Creative menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Creative menu, but nothing extraordinary
The Belgian waffle was only ok, service was excellent
Nice atmosphere

Raritan, New Jersey
“THE place for breakfast and lunch in Elko, NV.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

Another of Elko's surprising places to eat. I had lunch at McAdoo's and enjoyed their delicious lemmonade and the applewood smoked bacon, fresh greens, tomatoes, and avocado slices on whole wheat bread with avocado aioli (the fanciest BLT I have ever eaten). I wish I had room for dessert - the petit fours looked delicioius! The french onion soup was okay. I should have tried the prickly pear limeade one of our party had - she said it was really good. McAdoos is only open for breakfast and lunch.

Visited July 2014

Been to McAdoo's? Share your experiences!