All reviewsall you can eatin townindoor poolsmall towngreat place to staybusiness tripvery nice hotelrooms are cleanfitness roomfree breakfastfitness centersalt lake citylong drivegreat roomhgilobbynevada
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Every time I visit Elko, NV. I stay at this Hilton. Love it. Super friendly staff, clean rooms, nice pool and fitness center. Restaurant is great as well, good food, decent prices and the hotel doesn't smell like cigarettes smoke like all the other hotels in town do.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Brenton,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back with us for future trips. If there is anything that we can do to make your next trip feel more at home, please let us know.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

This hotel was a good value. We upgraded to a lovely suite for just a bit more. It would have been great with a little more attention to details. No dishes or cutlery in suite with "full kitchen." Great location for touring lovely Lemoille Canyon during the fall.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Susan G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do apologize about the lack of communication about the cutlery and dishes, we do have sets available for the suites upon request. We hope to see you back with us on your next trip through Elko, and if there is anything else that we can do to make your next stay feel more like home, please let us know.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I chose the Hilton Garden Inn in Elko based on the great reviews I read and was pleasantly surprised that those reviews were accurate. Wonderful property with very friend and accommodating staff. Don't pass up a fresh baked cookie - they are a secret recipe and will have you asking for more. And if you are hungry, try the in-house restaurant - they serve up one of the best cheese burgers and fries I've ever had!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear cynthiacP2999LT,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, as well as your meal with us. The cookies are one of my personal favorites for being just a little outside of the expected. We hope to see you back with us on your next trip through Elko, and if there is anything that we can do to make your next trip feel more like home, please let us know.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Much nicer than the Motel 6, but no cleaner. True, it is non-smoking whereas the Motel 6 offers your choice of smoking or chain smoking, the HILTON is a step or half step up. If this hotel was inspected by Hilton management they would probably lose the use of the name. Employees were great, front desk clerk was engaging and courteous. I'm just disappointed in the condition of the carpet and showers.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Barrett W:

I am sorry you found the carpet in your unacceptable. Our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn
katie.blanchard@hilton.com

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Best deal I've ever had on a room. Cleanest hotel room I've seen this year anywhere. I will be back. Great location for a weary traveler or somerone looking to gamble. Solid food choices just down the road. It was simply fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear christophergJ8399GD,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Elko with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back if you find yourself in the area in the future. If there is anything that we can do to make you feel more at home, please let us know.

Safe travels,