$108
$52
$73
Esquire Inn(Elko)(Great Value!)
$55
All reviewsall you can eatin townindoor poolgreat place to staybusiness tripvery nice hotelsmall townrooms are cleanfull kitchenfitness roomfree breakfastfitness centersalt lake citygreat roomfront desk clerkdefinitely stay here againhgi
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I chose the Hilton Garden Inn in Elko based on the great reviews I read and was pleasantly surprised that those reviews were accurate. Wonderful property with very friend and accommodating staff. Don't pass up a fresh baked cookie - they are a secret recipe and will have you asking for more. And if you are hungry, try the in-house restaurant - they serve up one of the best cheese burgers and fries I've ever had!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear cynthiacP2999LT,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, as well as your meal with us. The cookies are one of my personal favorites for being just a little outside of the expected. We hope to see you back with us on your next trip through Elko, and if there is anything that we can do to make your next trip feel more like home, please let us know.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Much nicer than the Motel 6, but no cleaner. True, it is non-smoking whereas the Motel 6 offers your choice of smoking or chain smoking, the HILTON is a step or half step up. If this hotel was inspected by Hilton management they would probably lose the use of the name. Employees were great, front desk clerk was engaging and courteous. I'm just disappointed in the condition of the carpet and showers.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Barrett W:

I am sorry you found the carpet in your unacceptable. Our team works very hard to keep every room and bathroom clean; we strive to exceed expectations every day. Please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and know I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the phone number or email below. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Front Office Manager
Hilton Garden Inn
katie.blanchard@hilton.com

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Best deal I've ever had on a room. Cleanest hotel room I've seen this year anywhere. I will be back. Great location for a weary traveler or somerone looking to gamble. Solid food choices just down the road. It was simply fantastic.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear christophergJ8399GD,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Elko with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back if you find yourself in the area in the future. If there is anything that we can do to make you feel more at home, please let us know.

Safe travels,

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Very clean and friendly hotel. The staff was extremely helpful and made you feel right at home. They also have the best burgers in their restaurant, a must try if you go there. Worth it!
They really seemed to care about your experience and more than willing to go the extra mile to ensure that you are a satisfied customer. I will definitely stay there again if I find myself in the area.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear Sharon S,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you felt at home while you were here. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip through Elko, and if there is anything that we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My booking and check-in process were both fast and efficient. I felt welcomed by the staff to the hotel. My room was clean, quiet and excellently appointed. I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Katie B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Elko, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear markgE7877GT,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad to hear that you found your stay with us comfortable, and the staff welcoming. We look forward to having you back with us if you find yourself in the area in the future.