“good food but expensive” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Flying Fish - CLOSED

The Flying Fish
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The Flinging Fish provides a comfortable environment, with an outdoor patio, a bar and lounge. Catering, a conference room for business meetings that can accommodate up to 20 people. The Fish will only use the best products on the market, and you can tell the minute you bite into our food. With a full service bar that has many hand craft beers and a lounge to relax in.
Elko, Nevada
“good food but expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

It's good but I prefer other sushi places. My hubby and I love sushi but not this place. They were super slow and the food wasn't that great just okay. The prices though... killer.

Visited January 2013

Reno
“Great Tempura Shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Not my cup of Tea, however, went with a business group and had a great time. Service was excellent and although I do not care for fish or sushi I had an terrific shrimp tempura. I will return again jsut for thta dish and the great service.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Best Restaurant in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband is from Elko and works here M-F, he eats here regularly. For me, it is a real treat to visit and we go to dinner here.
Extensive menu, innovative, well priced and great service

• Visited January 2013
Langley, Washington
“An unexpected breakfast treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had heard that this was a great place for dinner. I was open for Saturday breakfast... we tried again on Sunday but no luck.
Service was friendly and attentive. Hand crafted food was superb. I recommend the hand cut corned beef hash. My son enjoyed the biscuts and gravy. Prices were good.

Visited February 2013
Livermore, California
“Not Just for dinner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

We had 3 meals here during the 2012 Cowboy Poetry Gathering, because we liked the menu, the delivery, the room, and the proximity to other touchstone spots. Breakfast was roughly the same price as our hotel's, and about 4 stars better. (Don't tell anyone, but there are items for gluten-avoiders, dairy-avoiders, and others who watch what they eat.)

Visited February 2013