“it was awesome!”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #40 of 87 Restaurants in Elko
Cuisines: American
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I called and was asked if I could be put on hold. Five minutes later I was still on hold and so I hung up. When I tried to call back, the phone was busy and so it was for the next fifteen minutes. I decided to jump in the car and go there because it is almost next door. When I walked in, the phone was still off the hook and the girl apologized. Once that was over, everything else was fantastic! I took the wings back to the hotel and wow! The amount of food was absolutely well worth the wait! We definitely will be using them again when we come back!

There are newer reviews for Wingers

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This is a very family friendly restaurant. My children love going and the waitresses always make them feel special.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Pretty small, and also almost always busy. Food was great tho.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

This is a chain restaurant that serves chicken in many ways. The food is good, but if you want a quiet dinner, this is not the place to go. It is loud and has TV's tuned to any sport you could want to watch.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Excellent food, friendly service but they charge for refills on coffee and iced tea. Soda refills are free but this is the first time I have ever seen a charge for refills on iced tea and coffee, strange.

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!