Tahoe Biltmore Lodge
$69
Ferrari's Crown Resort(Kings Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
Firelite Lodge(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
$115
Franciscan Lakeside Lodge(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
$118
Orbitz.com
Mourelatos Lakeshore Resort(Tahoe Vista)(Great Value!)
$290
$203
Hotels.com
$194
$179
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Cedar Glen Lodge(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Tahoe Sands Resort(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Tahoe Vistana Inn(Tahoe Vista)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 26, 2006

We were glad we booked here during school ski week at only $50/night. Rooms are plain, clean, and comfortable and we even had a view of Lake Tahoe and the Nevada peaks from our lodge room (upstairs in a building of 8 rooms). The complimentary breakfast special was quite good and the dinner specials worth a try too. VERY convenient for Northstar-at-Tahoe. Either things have changed a lot--or ignore the negative reviews. This is not at all fancy but a fine place to stay with a family.

The only problem we had was that they were overbooked and said a non-smoking room with two beds was not available (internet reservations are still a problem here it seems). I had confirmed the reservation and held my ground and they gave us the room we wanted after all. The front desk staff did not seem very knowledgeable (they didn't know how the heat worked in our room) but nice (they gave us extra blankets). I figured out how to turn on the heat.

• Stayed: February 2006
9  Thank rockriverbob
Reviewed January 9, 2006

Room was a typical motel style room, clean but plain. Staff was very friendly and nice. Got a coupon for a free breakfast. Would stay here again if in the area to save money.

• Stayed: May 2005
1  Thank UMgirl
A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa
Reviewed December 11, 2005

Not fancy but not a dump. We stayed 2 weeknights for the advertised web special of $19.99 per night. Stayed in a cottage which is basically a 8-plex, 4 units on each side, 2 upstairs, 2 downstairs. No noise whatsoever from the casino but the floor aboved us creaked and the people never slept (not the hotel's fault). The next morning they gladly moved us to an upstairs room since our neighbors walked all night long. The pool area is kinda beat up and not real pleasing to the eye but the hot tub was nice and warm.

I'd stay there again. If you want a 5 star hotel then look elsewhere but if you need a minimal place to stay you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: December 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Berkeley, CA
Reviewed October 24, 2005

After reading reviews from this website, I was weary about the wedding I was about to attend at the Tahoe Biltmore. I'm writing this because I was suprisingly impressed with the hotel staff, it's professional and kind wedding planner, it's clean and convenient rooms, and the more than average food....needless to say the wedding was an absolute success. Kids were able to play pool and step into the arcade in the next room. The big kids were able to roam the casino and play keno at the bar. All the while the staff kept the tables clean and the guests happy. The morning after, family and friends met at the cafe for complimentary breakfast. We were all very, very pleased and I'm happy to write this glowing recommendation for the Tahoe Biltmore and Casino.

• Stayed: October 2005
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2005

I stayed here for 3 nights while attending an educational course that was at the Cal-Neva Resort, and recieved a room in 'the cottage" which claims that they all have Lake Views. Well, my lake view, was a small snippet from my bathroom window, in which I really had to look sideways to see. I suppose from the balcony you can see a tiny bit of the lake, but mostly the back of the Casino and trees. I did however have a great view of the pool/jacuzzi. The room itself was simple, but clean. I had cable TV with about 50 different channels, a HUGE walk in closet, that had a rollaway in it, and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. You can tell that this place is old. There is no a/c, but who needs it in late September. They have a furnace type heater that you flip the switch on till it gets really hot and dry, then you just turn it off. The cottage is actually a building with about 6 units in each of them, not as one would imagine a seperate unit.
The staff were friendly and helped me exchange my room card key, as I was having trouble opening my room, and also told me to make sure I notify the person at check out to deduct the deposit I had already paid, so I felt that they were concerned about my well-being, and didn't brush me off at all. I thought everyone was very helpful, but they did look tired, as if they need to go take a nap.
The casino was really smoky, and could smell it on my clothes after just walking through to get to the restaurant. The Biltmore Cafe has good food, and great service, although can get really busy on the weekends. I had the opportunity to use their jacuzzi, which was set at a nice HOT temperature, perfect for sore muscles.
This is an economy hotel, so you shouldn't expect The Embassy Suites Hotel. But with each night, I recieved a FREE Breakfast special, which entailed 3 eggs, any style, choice of ham, bacon or sausage, toast, and hashbrowns. This was too much for me to eat, but GREAT that it was free, I only had to pay for my juice and tax/tip. And they serve breakfast all day, so one day I used it for dinner instead. WHAT A DEAL, room and board too!!
In the bathroom the sink did have a continuous run, that I couldn't tighten, but it was not noisy. People tend to be loud coming back from the Casino, both Friday and Saturday nights, and you can hear people walking downstairs, or shutting doors, but overall, I give it a high rating, and would stay here over the Cal-Neva which just exchanged hands, and was even more expensive for older accomodations.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled on business