My husband and I stayed at the Tahoe Biltmore in a hotel room in the main casino building. It was rustic, quaint, clean, and charming. "Clean" is the key word here. It is not chic or hipster by any means. If you are looking for glamour it left with the Rat Pack. You will find clean and secure lodging and a comfortable bed for a price that won't break your budget. The restaurant staff was engaging and the food was spot on for value. It is middle America all the way. We dined well, played in the casino to our advantage, enjoyed good cocktails while playing, and soaked up the non-frantic-historic-Tahoe atmosphere. We both enjoyed ourselves for three nights at the Tahoe Biltmore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming property located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We have two restaurants, a full service casino and 24 hr light life. We are conveniently located within minutes of Northstar Ski Resort and the fun beach community of Kings Beach. We have room types to fit everybody's budget. Choose from our newly upgraded main hotel rooms, suites and deluxe cottages. Or if you are on a budget check out our Crystal Bay Motel or regular cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Tahoe Biltmore Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoe Biltmore Hotel Crystal Bay
- Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Crystal Bay
- Tahoe Biltmore Lodge Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada)