“Try the fish tacos”

Bilty's Brew and Q
Manteca, California
“Try the fish tacos”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Surprisingly tasty bar and grill. Excellent friendly service. They made a special gluten free hamburger platter to accommodate my wife.

Their barbeque beans are some of the best I have ever had. I actually asked for seconds and they brought me some....at no charge!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank tedlew

“Good food”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The food at Bilty's was good. My family & I had the Tahoe Dip, which was yummy & plentiful, the chicken ceasar salad, & the bacon swiss burger which was very big & tasty.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Alicia B
MIAMI
“Don't bother”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This is a poor excuse for a casino restaurant, or any restaurant. Hostess tried seating us right near the kitchen and when I protested, she refused to sit us at any other table. However, the other hostess seated people at a preferred table, immediately. When we sat down, our table was wet and server had to wipe it down. Bread or rolls is not an option, as it is nonexistent. We ordered the roast beef special and my medium rare came out well done and tough. Waiter was very pleasant but brought our entree way before we finished our salads and also replaced my roast beef with a better cut. With all the wonderful dining options in the Lake Tahoe area! this is definitely one of the worst.

• Visited August 2014
MIAMI
“tuesday prime rib special $9.95”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went for the prime rib special which happened to be delicious. It came with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies (cauliflower, broccoli and carrots.). Ambiance is lovely with lots of booths, (fireplace was not turned on ), but service and everything else was poor to very mediocre at best. We asked for bread and were told there was none. We ordered a chopped salad, since they were out of the wedge salad, but that never came either. We also asked for balsamic vinegar which was non existent , as well. Waiter never asked if we wanted drinks, dessert or coffee. Just handed us the bill. By 6:40pm, they were out of rare roast beef and au jus.
If you want a prime rib dinner with nothing else on Tuesday night, this is the place to go. I would hesitate going on other nights and am not sure we would return on Tuesday, either.

• Visited January 2014
San Jose, California
“disapointed”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Maybe this is due to growing pains but... We had a reservation and still had to wait? Service was very slow and below standard, many of the food items were not available?
Better to go elsewhere if you are planning a nice dining experience

Visited December 2013