“Affordable stay, great location”

Days Inn Carson City
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Carson City
Reviewed August 6, 2012

It was an awesome place to stay at. I do have to admit I was bummed to hear the fitness center was under construction. That was actually why I stayed there to begin with. Other than that, the staff was fantastic and motorcycle friendly. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: there wasn't room service.. this is just a basic hotel room. avoid the lady that lives upstairs...

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This Days in was the worst stay I have had. It started with a HOT stuffy room, so hot, we turned on the airconditioner and left for a while because the room was unbarible, only to return to find out the airconditioner was broken. we got another room and went through that process all over again. The room had poor carpet, a refigerator that almost came out of it's "cubbie" and fell on my feet, a lumpy bed with a dip in the middle. I went to find out where thier fitness center was located (website stated this was an amenity) and they said it was out of order. I asked again where it was located because I walked around the entire facility and did not see where one could be. there reponse was "we are able to access the one across the street" I asked if it was a partnering hotel? the answer....no It's Gold's Gym (with a 10.00 fee) ...on to the next disapointement...breakfast, undrinkable coffee,day old bargin banana loaf, fruit that looked like it was picked off the ground from someones tree. JUST CHOOSE A DIFFERENT HOTEL

2  Thank chantesinging
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Overall I thought the prices form my room was a little high. Also I as a little disappointed with the Housekeeping service. My room was not cleaned until 5PM. However the room was comfortable and when everything was said and done the room was clean.

Room Tip: As one guest suggested spend $10 more and stay at another Hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Room had an awful odor, had to febreeze everything daily. Microwave had an extension cord spliced to the original cord with electrical tape. The internet worked one time the entire stay, 65% signal strength just doesn't cut it. A place to lay your head if you aren't looking to spend much. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 14, 2012

This Days Inn was just what I needed after my exhausting 10 hour drive. The staff was very welcoming and helped me with finding what I needed around town. The bed was very comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was great! I had stayed here a year ago, and it seems like it is getting better and better. Whatever they are doing, it's working!!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Please spend another $10.00 and go to a nicer motel. This may be cheap, but the carpets are filthy, bedspreads dirty, if we had sat in our chair it would have fallen apart. Continental Breakfast was thick coffee, boiled eggs so old they were turning brown, really digusting. While I was getting coffee 2 employees at he front desk were ragging on the owners and bad mouthing other employees while I was standing there. Anywhere would be better than here. Sleep in your car!

Room Tip: It may be the cheapest in town, but here you really get what you pay for! I think the disgruntled em...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I was very satisfied with my three-day stay here. Large, comfortable room---got 20% off for 3 days. Quiet area, and it was the weekend! The customer service was acceptable---these folks are just getting things in shape again. If you want an exercise room, they give you a recommend to Gold's Gym across the street and I got $5 off the nearby Denny's. Their breakfast was scaled back, but they hope to have it full-scale soon.

Room Tip: My room was on the bottom and had excellent A/C...south side might be more shady in the bright Nevad...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family